The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does email work?

LeadGen

affiliate
I was curious to ask the forum if they felt that email marketing worked well to generate financial leads? It seems that there are different perspectives on this.

What companies do you feel do a great job in this area?

I personally think it comes down to a few different factors such as your niche, your products or services you offer, the value of what you offer and even things like the content of your emails.
What companies do you feel do a great job in this area?
I assume you are asking about autoresponders, if thats the case, I think most people would agree that Aweber is a very good choice.

Yep, same advice. Aweber is the most famous one for a very good reason, it's the best! Well I think so. Very easy to use and manage your different lists + they have an awesome customer service with a live chat so anytime you're stuck, you get immediate help which is cool.

I think email marketing is a very important part of affiliate marketing. Of course, as satrap mentions, you have to analyze your niche, see what kind of emails your subscribers would be interested in, what value you can bring and in what way you can promote products that way. Once you grow a good list (not necessarily a huge one, but one of potential buyers), it can become very profitable indeed.

as for me i never use email marketing so as the company i work in, this is a part of our policy, its very thin bar between marketing and spamming, so if you want to use it better hire somedy experienced to do it for you,
in my country there are several companies which can help.

It depends on how targeted your list is on your autoresponder. are you offering them a fair balance of useful informtation to product pitches? are your offers relative to your list demographics? are you coming across as a real person that wants to help others. with successful email marketing, most marketers will say that there list earns them $1 per person/per month on average.

It works if you use it the right way, for example what I do is I send out mostly free content where my readers can learn from, then about every other week I send out some type of advertisement. This seems to work for me.

For email marketing to work first you need to build a highly responsive mailing list. To build that list you must provide real value, give away a freebie that has that value to encourage sign ups, use sales funnels to increase sales, and build a relationship with those that sign up or buyers on a seperate list.

Every 3rd or 4th email can include a recommended product that you have either purchased and used yourself and is related to the niche of that list or an affiliate product from someone who you have personal knowledge and have purchased their products before so you know what is on offer is not another lame make money for their Guru mates rip off?

Make regular email follow ups and broadcasts to keep your list happy and keep building your list with great information and if selling your own products, get affiliates to build your lists and make more sales while building your lists for you.

Stephen & Jennifer.

Our company use the email marketing to create more traffic and orders. Once we send the email to our customers, we will get more traffic and conversation next day. The new product, promotion product, coupon and so on, all of these information will send to the customer for refer. Email marketing is good for online store i think.

I have used email marketing inconsistently over the past 8 years but I know that if I was more consistent I would get better results!
I get quite a good return from my list when I do send out emails, usually from customers that have brought before. I sent out an email to my list today to talk about new products and my new affiliate program. I sold just under £200 product,I have a list of 1900 and my products retail at £14.99

I have used email marketing inconsistently over the past 8 years but I know that if I was more consistent I would get better results!
I get quite a good return from my list when I do send out emails, usually from customers that have brought before. I sent out an email to my list today to talk about new products and my new affiliate program. I sold just under £200 product,I have a list of 1900 and my products retail at £14.99

Your website is nice, and the affiliate program is good. I think you will better and better.

banners
Back