The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Does Bubblews always pay 1 cent per view/like/comment ?

According to them they share what they get from revenue but the truth is that they always pay 1 cent for every view / like / comment. It's always a cent. This makes it very easy to earn from the site because if you write popular content that gets a lot of attention you can make money without much worries.

Unlike with other sites where you should rejoice when your article gets more views, I think with Bubblews, the case is quite the opposite. I've known really good writers there who got in trouble as soon as their articles go viral. It came to the point that 200-500 views or higher is already considered "massive views" level. Getting a lot of views caused by either organic traffic or through promotion could be a cause for worry. They deal with this problem by asking the member to just delete that particular post getting massive views.

Yes, the posts earn 1 cent per action: 1 cent per view, 1 per comment, and 1 per like. That's what I understood.
In addition, not all who missed payments have violated the TOS. The admin already admitted that they have had payment issues with members without any violations. They're trying to fix that now.

Yes but as a matter of fact how long do they take to pay you? I was wondering because I heard they are not good when it comes to paying, I don't know how true that is.

Most of the time, they don't pay because a user broke a rule somewhere down the line. This may not always be the case, but I've never had an issue with them, or getting paid.

I have done and am doing well on Bubblews. I have no complaints. It is simply a matter of following the TOS.
Why get some people paid out their first and third and fifth redemption but not their second and fourth?

If it was because of breaking the rules there would not be any payment after someone was not paid out for the first time.

Unlike with other sites where you should rejoice when your article gets more views, I think with Bubblews, the case is quite the opposite. I've known really good writers there who got in trouble as soon as their articles go viral. It came to the point that 200-500 views or higher is already considered "massive views" level. Getting a lot of views caused by either organic traffic or through promotion could be a cause for worry. They deal with this problem by asking the member to just delete that particular post getting massive views.

Yeah I've seen some posts at Bubblews stating that. The problem is that the staff thinks of that kind of views as suspicious and then the authors can get into trouble. That's not a good sign for a site. Things should be all way around because the more views an article gets the more people are visiting the site. But of course people are always trying to fool the system and some are trying to cheat.

Yes but as a matter of fact how long do they take to pay you? I was wondering because I heard they are not good when it comes to paying, I don't know how true that is.

That's hard to tell, I've reached the $25 payout two times and the payment process took around 5-7 days on both cases.

I've been giving Bubblews a chance since July 31st at night. I'm at $12.81 and have only interacted with people on the site and have not brought in any social media or anything else for views. If I'm able to cash out in a couple of days (once I reach the $25 minimum) then I will let you guys know.
I cash out about 4 to 5 times a month But I only post one or two posts a week. I have been on there since February and am pretty happy with the site.

I cash out about 4 to 5 times a month But I only post one or two posts a week. I have been on there since February and am pretty happy with the site.

Cashing out 4 or 5 times a month writing just a couple of posts sounds great. How do you do that? Are you very active liking and commenting other people's post? Do you have tons of connections? Are you promoting those posts outside Bubblews?

This is the first time I've heard of Bubblews and honestly, I'm not interested. Basically they are giving you a small portion of the money the receive from advertising on the content you created. I think you would be better off partnering with a higher paying website or creating your own if you are knowledgeable in a particular area.

Cashing out 4 or 5 times a month writing just a couple of posts sounds great. How do you do that? Are you very active liking and commenting other people's post? Do you have tons of connections? Are you promoting those posts outside Bubblews?
I have some connections but I only connect when someone contacts me and is actively viewing my posts. I do view others work and I promote on twitter sometimes.

This is the first time I've heard of Bubblews and honestly, I'm not interested. Basically they are giving you a small portion of the money the receive from advertising on the content you created. I think you would be better off partnering with a higher paying website or creating your own if you are knowledgeable in a particular area.
This site is fine for my purposes but I can understand it isn't for everyone.

I have some connections but I only connect when someone contacts me and is actively viewing my posts. I do view others work and I promote on twitter sometimes.

For what I've seen you need to be really active on that site viewing and liking your connections posts so they like yours back. I think some outside promotion is fine too. Twitter is something I haven't really tried.

For what I've seen you need to be really active on that site viewing and liking your connections posts so they like yours back. I think some outside promotion is fine too. Twitter is something I haven't really tried.
I don't have a lot of time to spend on the site so I just do what I can and don't worry about it. The money is pretty much gravy since I work and have a business.

Bubblews is appealing as you only need to write 400 character posts and they can still be successful without SEO. That said, if you are making longer posts, you should start up your own micro niche site.

Bubblews is appealing as you only need to write 400 character posts and they can still be successful without SEO. That said, if you are making longer posts, you should start up your own micro niche site.
I agree. I just don't want to have to worry about managing my own site. It is fine for me to let Bubblews do all that and just reimburse me for content.

I don't like those 400 character posts. You can't write useful things if you limit yourself to that char count limit. I prefer writing more elaborate articles with some SEO so I get more chances on getting organic traffic on my articles through search engines.

My experience with Bubblews has been all positive. I follow the TOS and I cashout there 4 to 5 times per month. I have always been paid and I have not had any problems with delayed payments. I would really like to up my game there and cashout daily. Words of caution: Follow the TOS, use your own content, assure that the photos that you use are yours or that they are free and give the origin of the photos. If you need to give credit for your post to information that you have found somewhere else on the net provide a link. Cashout at the $25 level. Don't let it build up to hundreds of dollars before you decide you want your money. If you have an extreme amount of views you might get your content flagged. Several people I know have had very high views on their content and were having problems getting paid because Bubblews was going behind them and tracking each view to assure that it was authentic. I think that networking within the Bubblews community is the key to get more views and comments and likes. I write a few posts per day and spend the rest of the time commenting, liking and viewing my connections posts.

I would be interested in hearing how it goes, BigJ. I've considered it and keep waffling. On one hand, I've heard from some people that they've made halfway decent money there as far as revenue-sharing sites go, but on the other I see all the negative reviews and some of the total crap that gets posted to the site (and gets tons of likes which tells me it is a click-swapping arrangement other than people actually seeking content) and I hesitate.

I would be interested in hearing how it goes, BigJ. I've considered it and keep waffling. On one hand, I've heard from some people that they've made halfway decent money there as far as revenue-sharing sites go, but on the other I see all the negative reviews and some of the total crap that gets posted to the site (and gets tons of likes which tells me it is a click-swapping arrangement other than people actually seeking content) and I hesitate.
I'm waiting for them to approve my redemption.

I dont think bubbelews is a worthwhile website to try to earn money on. Ive read a few reviews and they all say that the website never pays you out. Ill personally try it out and report my findings later.

For those who were wondering, Bubblews has sent me an E-check and I will be getting a second one in a few days. So that's $50 in under 2 weeks from posting the occasional blurbs whenever I wanted - with ZERO outside social media use (meaning that my success is entirely due to the Bubblews community).

You need to look at the site as a bit of an investment. It becomes much easier to make money as you build up connections by interacting with the community. Feel free to ask questions.

BigJ, I have heard comments like yours that make me think, wow, $50 in two weeks, really? But I have also heard the opposite, people that work and aren't paid, so my mood to invest my time there is not great...

banners
Back