The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does Bubblews always pay 1 cent per view/like/comment ?

As stated above posting on social media helps out a lot with Bubblews. I noticed I had to really promote my content on facebook to get the views I really desired. I also sent out emails to people I knew for the content I really wanted viewed and noticed it helped to increase my bank.

BigJ, I have heard comments like yours that make me think, wow, $50 in two weeks, really? But I have also heard the opposite, people that work and aren't paid, so my mood to invest my time there is not great...

In order to do so, you need to either understand how the site works (you need to interact with people and build up a list of subscribers) or have a lot of traffic from your own site/blog/elsewhere that you can direct to Bubblews - or a combination of both.

The people who are not getting paid, likely did not meet the 400 character post minimum (seems to be what I've noticed the most from when I look into people who complain), or the people didn't have a verified Paypal account. I will gladly post my payment proof if you'd like. Most of my posts on the site actually outline what I'm doing to be successful just by using the site and no outside influence.

Please note that if you have a topic where you are quite knowledgeable, I recommend that you make your own site and monetize it instead of writing for pennies at first on bubblews. Bubblews should be used for small rants about your day or passing thoughts.

BigJ, I have heard comments like yours that make me think, wow, $50 in two weeks, really? But I have also heard the opposite, people that work and aren't paid, so my mood to invest my time there is not great...

I have heard tons of posts saying just the same by people that haven't been paid by bubblews. From my experience as long as you don't break any rule on that site you will get paid. I can tell you that I've been paid twice there and I'm working towards my third payment.

It took me 15 days of posting to reach minimum payout of $25 and I received confirmation of payment within 72 hours ofredeeming my earnings.

I believe it is possible to earn faster after the first month if posts are written for SEO as well as being viewed by other members.

I see many short posts with titles such as "Good morning Bubblers" and providing nothing of quality or interest. Writers of posts like that are going to much take longer to reach payout.

Interesting. Thank you BigJ for sharing your experience. You too, Rube. I'll admit, the lousy quality of some of the content turns me off but it sounds like there's enough potential there to be worth giving it a shot.

I see many short posts with titles such as "Good morning Bubblers" and providing nothing of quality or interest. Writers of posts like that are going to much take longer to reach payout.

I've seen a lot of posts like that but also have seen that some of those users are redeeming every week. I believe those users are reaching payout quick because they have tons of connections but I also believe that sooner or later they are going to run into trouble because their posts do not add any value to the site.

There's a big problem with Bubblews. There rules are unclear. Let me cite some examples:

1. Are you allowed to share you article on facebook?
2. If you use a google image for you article and you write a disclaimer "photo courtesy of google", is this against the site's TOS?
3. Can you comment on a person's profile and type in "I've connected, Happy bubbling!"
4. Can you keep connecting to people you don't know?

These are the questions that are very vague and has no clear answer. Bubblews support refused to answer my concerns.

There's a big problem with Bubblews. There rules are unclear. Let me cite some examples:

1. Are you allowed to share you article on facebook?
2. If you use a google image for you article and you write a disclaimer "photo courtesy of google", is this against the site's TOS?
3. Can you comment on a person's profile and type in "I've connected, Happy bubbling!"
4. Can you keep connecting to people you don't know?

These are the questions that are very vague and has no clear answer. Bubblews support refused to answer my concerns.

1) You can share your article on Facebook.
2) Cite it at the bottom of your post.
3) Not recommended yet thousands of people do it.
4) You can but you only receive notifications of their activity, it isn't mutual.

I'm not happy with Bubblews as they have now deleted a dozen of my posts (for no reason) that covered a variety of topics. They followed the ToS, didn't contain profanity, and this ended up costing me DOLLARS...

Beware, this site might be shit after all.

In order to do so, you need to either understand how the site works (you need to interact with people and build up a list of subscribers) or have a lot of traffic from your own site/blog/elsewhere that you can direct to Bubblews - or a combination of both.

The people who are not getting paid, likely did not meet the 400 character post minimum (seems to be what I've noticed the most from when I look into people who complain), or the people didn't have a verified Paypal account. I will gladly post my payment proof if you'd like. Most of my posts on the site actually outline what I'm doing to be successful just by using the site and no outside influence.

Please note that if you have a topic where you are quite knowledgeable, I recommend that you make your own site and monetize it instead of writing for pennies at first on bubblews. Bubblews should be used for small rants about your day or passing thoughts.

Yes, I understood that is necessary to invest quite a few time at the beginning to build up that list, possibly I will invest some time there when I have some more free time.

I've now made $50 (sent to my Paypal) on Bubblews and am now writing the occasional SEO'd post.

That's some good news. Right now I'm also writing only ocassional posts there and I'm slowly reaching my third redemption.

Just a quiestion to be clear, are you happy with Bubblews again?

That's some good news. Right now I'm also writing only ocassional posts there and I'm slowly reaching my third redemption.

Just a quiestion to be clear, are you happy with Bubblews again?

I wouldn't say happy but I haven't ruled them out either.

1) You can share your article on Facebook.
2) Cite it at the bottom of your post.
3) Not recommended yet thousands of people do it.
4) You can but you only receive notifications of their activity, it isn't mutual.

I shared one article on Facebook by posting it on about 4 Fan Pages. Is this allowed? It says I cannot "share" or "recommend" an article more than once on a single social media network but it did not say I cannot post my article on fan pages. Btw, an article of mine went viral getting 44 shares and I think Bubblews is pissed off at that. I don't know why but they should be happy right?

I shared one article on Facebook by posting it on about 4 Fan Pages. Is this allowed? It says I cannot "share" or "recommend" an article more than once on a single social media network but it did not say I cannot post my article on fan pages. Btw, an article of mine went viral getting 44 shares and I think Bubblews is pissed off at that. I don't know why but they should be happy right?

They get upset any time people get a lot of traffic. They just need to suck it up.

Unlike with other sites where you should rejoice when your article gets more views, I think with Bubblews, the case is quite the opposite. I've known really good writers there who got in trouble as soon as their articles go viral. It came to the point that 200-500 views or higher is already considered "massive views" level. Getting a lot of views caused by either organic traffic or through promotion could be a cause for worry. They deal with this problem by asking the member to just delete that particular post getting massive views.

Yes, the posts earn 1 cent per action: 1 cent per view, 1 per comment, and 1 per like. That's what I understood.
In addition, not all who missed payments have violated the TOS. The admin already admitted that they have had payment issues with members without any violations. They're trying to fix that now.

Is there any chance that these are posts that one would kind of question as to how it could go viral? For example, are these posts exactly 400 characters of nonsense, but somehow has a ton of views.

I hear about deleted posts, but no one will give an example of one so the reader can make a judgment for themselves.

It seems like everyone has had different experiences, l have looked at revenue sharing sites and you do have to know what your doing but l suppose some people get lucky when it comes to exposure. Revenue sharing seems like a major force now online if you want to make money.

One cent per view, like and comment and revenue share are 2 different things unless their clients pay them after all the views comments and likes. If it were according to revenue share then the rates should be different from time to time. Sometimes the rates should be lower or higher depending on their advertising income and number of views, likes and comments at any given time.

What bothers me most is that the site has been around long enough that they should have more specific rules added to their Terms of Use but people end up questioning it all of the time...

I read an article about pinging your stories, so they can show up if you are doing the right thing. I've also read accounts of many articles showing up on the first or second page.

MI
Back