The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Does Bubblews always pay 1 cent per view/like/comment ?

I've been making money with Bubblews and based on my observation and as stated in their website that they will pay 1 cent for each view, comments, likes or dislikes on every post that you have made. I have received every single cent that the readers have done so I can say they pay 1 cent for views, comments and likes/dislikes.

The Bubblews revenue share platform looks interesting but I can help but think that it will only be a few cents on the dollar for their actual revenue. I will update in about a week once I test it out for myself.

According to them they share what they get from revenue but the truth is that they always pay 1 cent for every view / like / comment. It's always a cent. This makes it very easy to earn from the site because if you write popular content that gets a lot of attention you can make money without much worries.

How successful have your Bubblews posts been? Is the site starving for traffic or have you found that your content has done rather well? Did you need to (heavily) promote it?

I have been on Bubblews since the end of February and I have been doing quite well as far as revenue goes. I like the site a lot.

I haven't done almost any promotion, that's why my articles are making just abount $50 cents each on the first days. After that I don't see them getting much traffic. To reach my first redemption (the payment there is $25) I posted 50 articles.

The problem with this (and most revenue-share sites) is that I can earn more money just posting the article onto my blog. The truth is these sites earn far more than what they are paying you, which I think is a bit unfair seeing as you are doing the majority of the work.

deansaliba what you are saying is true, you could just put those articles on your blog and keep 100% of the revenue, just keep in mind that if you are just starting your blog won't get much traffic at all and building a good constant traffic stream can take a long time.

By publishing articles on revenue-share sites you don't have to do all that work. Just focus on writing content. In the case of Bubblews you do have to make some promotion but it's far easier making money there than from a blog.

That is why I said "my blog", I've been running my main blog since 2007. :)

The revenue sites I have used (Info Barrel, Helium, Triond, Ciao, etc) if I write articles and just leave them on those sites then I get pretty much nothing, I have to go out and promote those articles in order to earn those pennies, I consider what we have to do is a lot more than what the people behind the site have to do.

Every (successful) site that pays for content is going to make more off of the content than those who created it. Welcome to the world of outsourcing.

Of course the sites will make more revenue then the content producers why else would someone go to the trouble and expense to build a site and maintain it if it wasn't profitable to do so. I do not find it to be a problem. Like Dr. J said, "Welcome to the world of outsourcing".

Of course they earn more than the half of what they are giving to the people writing the content.

I also would be careful with Bubblews as they tend to not pay out their users. Also they have a really bad support if you can even call it that way. Actually it's just not existent.

Having done some research, it appears Bubblews is not worthwhile. They will credit you with money but they will not pay - based on a couple dozen reviews that I've read. If anybody has had great success with it, feel free to chime in.

Having done some research, it appears Bubblews is not worthwhile. They will credit you with money but they will not pay - based on a couple dozen reviews that I've read. If anybody has had great success with it, feel free to chime in.

Most of the time, they don't pay because a user broke a rule somewhere down the line. This may not always be the case, but I've never had an issue with them, or getting paid.

I have done and am doing well on Bubblews. I have no complaints. It is simply a matter of following the TOS.

I've been giving Bubblews a chance since July 31st at night. I'm at $12.81 and have only interacted with people on the site and have not brought in any social media or anything else for views. If I'm able to cash out in a couple of days (once I reach the $25 minimum) then I will let you guys know.

I realized everytime someone view my post I make get paid 1 cent. Who knows any technique or skill to make more money on bubblews.

Reading, liking and commenting on other people's posts will get you more page views from other Bubblews members, but you should also aim to get search engine traffic by writing informative SEO content. Sharing your posts in social media networks should help too.

MI
Back