The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does blamads really pay?

Still waiting for a payment, Ryan replys to email, but he always says that he is contacting someone... And I am still waiting for my payment, I am waiting more than 700$... If they are going out of business like that, it would be really shameless...

Take a screen shot of your mates status to prove it!

This is evidence, and you have to stop working for two months because of unpaid
blam.jpg

The total amount is $ 2,000 but you only get from them $ 600 of the first two months, the rest do not get :(

Still looks good to me, im on there now!? id dont mind people saying they arnt getting paid etc as we are all about freedom of speech and not hiding it but if you claim something like your mates Facebook status i want to see proof i.e a screenshot etc.

Still looks good to me, im on there now!? id dont mind people saying they arnt getting paid etc as we are all about freedom of speech and not hiding it but if you claim something like your mates Facebook status i want to see proof i.e a screenshot etc.

Affordable admin is cover non-payment of blam ads, there were a lot of people and a lot of comments about them, why admin not solve?

Blam ads is a scam!!
I got ripped off $700 when Dan said to me that my account was generating fraud leads, which it was not as I strictly monitor fraud on all of my offers
I used over 12 different networks and not one other network for a single reversal except for Blam which banned my account
They are liars and cheaters and I do not suggest that anyone should trust them!!

Man is really a bummer to see some networks stop paying left and right, leaving affiliates hanging in the wind. Specially when you have to wait 30 days after your first month of earnings to even see some money. Totally screwing with your cashflow. I just hope people do get paid, or these networks get what is coming to them.

[video=youtube;-SI_ZgjcmPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SI_ZgjcmPY[/video]

I made a lot of money with Blam. and when the payment day came, I received an e-mail saying that my account has been banned for fraud and that it is under investigations.

when I asked my am about this he told me that he has a list of ip's from the same class and that there is no way that my account will be reactivated.
I asked him to show me the stats from where those IP's were copied so that I can see with my own eyes if this was true and he answered me and I quote " the burden of proof is on you" and he never talked to me again.

So yeah BlamAds is a bunch of liars and thieves. Do not under any circumstances trust them with your work and money.

I will once again link Dan Wolf the network manager in as hes a great guy and will not want this reputation.

From what I've heard from other people. Ryan seems to be legit, you may have done something to cause it to look like fraud.

Stop spaming! There are lots of people complaining! LOTS of unpaid affiliates.
And Wolf can't do anything. He has no power. He knows the situation.

Blamads and EWA pays, just email them a few times. But I do think they're having some issues with the advertisers, no idea. Good luck!

Sometimes I like to give the affiliates the benefit of the doubt, but this affiliate has been a thorn in my side for quite some time, and the worst thing an affiliate can do is send fraudulent leads, and then blame the network he promoted with. We checked "archsev" traffic quality, and it turns out, he was sending Rolling IP's, which is a fraudulent way to get leads. He also had multiple IP's that completed the same offer many times. Advertisers do not pay on any of this. We have also sent him an IP list, with all information on it. Do not send fraudulent leads to our offers, and you will be paid.

MI
Back