The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Does blamads really pay?

Been paid several times by them, maybe worth giving them a reminder that you want to be paid and hows best to pay you.

Title was a little bit misleading. I think the OP is asking if they pay on time. I may be wrong. In that case, yes they do pay.

Their payments are always late. This time is almost a month delay! Strill no revenue for august. I have sent emails to savy, payment department, AM, Ryan Eagle.
They solved nothing! They only say :soon.
I think they are not paying anymore...they turn into a scam.
Some friends have the same problem.

I am in the same situation ! They are not serious at all.I`ve sent many messages to payments,talked with my AM too..2 months passed,and i receive the same phrase again and again and again : that i`m gonna be paid and they do all their best for this.I don`t know what to think anymore...

Just googled it and found this thread and registered.
I am in the same situation. They pay only some people. I have a month delay too on my payment. My august is missing.

Hey - I am really sorry about missing this thread completely, I would have responded sooner if I had noticed it. We are still paying our publishers of course and if you have any issues I will personally resolve them for you. Drop me your username here and AFFID in an email and I will personally make sure that whatever problem you are having is handled immediately.

My email address is: ryan@eaglewebassets.com
I'm online 24/7 and will fix any problem

Hey - I am really sorry about missing this thread completely, I would have responded sooner if I had noticed it. We are still paying our publishers of course and if you have any issues I will personally resolve them for you. Drop me your username here and AFFID in an email and I will personally make sure that whatever problem you are having is handled immediately.

But I have already sent you like 4 emails. You said you forward it. Nothing happened.

MI
Back