The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does Anyone Know How To Post A Banner Rotator In Other Forums?

possible

affiliate
I've seen Other members post affiliate ads with rotator banners but I don't know how they did it....I just have the url's but just don't know how? Can someone help:?

Hi possible,

There are many possible answers. :p

Are you talking about posting one in your sig or in the body of a post? Most forums (like this one) don't allow affiliate links in posts at all and would have an even bigger problem with banners. Most if you can have images in sigs have restrictions.

Most people are banner blind or find them annoying so not sure why you'd want to use them. But if you want to find out how others are doing it on some forum you're on that allows them, just view source.
Do you know how to do that? If not we can tell you how.

thanks for your reply

In other Fourms They Let You....and I don't want to post banner on this forum..... I am alrady subscribed to other Major Forums ....but I got free banner rotator code free that i googled- but I don't know how others are able to configure it and post it on threads...

well, thanks anyways

In other Fourms They Let You....and I don't want to post banner on this forum..... I am alrady subscribed to other Major Forums ....but I got free banner rotator code free that i googled- but I don't know how others are able to configure it and post it on threads...

well, thanks anyways

Why not just send a PM (private message) to the administrator/moderator of those "Major Forums" you speak of and ask them how to do it directly, rather than coming here to a different forum? Sorry, but it's like going to McDonalds and asking them how you can order a Whopper. Take care.

I got my own rotator from pageswirl, use it just like any other banner or sig line, just use the rotator address, not just your own url

rotators rock!

banners
Back