The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do You Use RichPush?

Anthony.

I decided to give them a shot with some test campaigns, however there is not much information on some of the things in their UI.

Ex:
Optimization Rules (They don't clearly explain how to use these, I get the idea of it and have added some, but there's no way of confirming if it's correct or not. for example: last n days n≤30 and n≠0 - what does this mean?) I found myself just inputting "last 3 days" so i'm unsure if I am correct.

Complicating Sets of IDs (Rather than just having simple, easy to understand widgets or zones or targets etc. They have: SITE ID, SUBSCIRBER LIST ID, PUBLISHER ID, PLACEMENT ID, SOURCE ID.) There's no explanation anywhere on why there are so many. Or what each one relates to. As we know, different traffic sources name their publishers differently but not as in depth as this. What would be the best way to optimize this? Because it seems like it's easy to over optimize.

Support - What's your experience like with their support? I feel like day one, before I loaded funds they were pretty responsive and helpful and I was told I'd have a manager added to the chat. But that didn't happen and I've had no response since I loaded funds.

No Blog? - I can't seem to find any blog or Q&A to help when support doesn't respond, I wanted to know if I could change my timezone to match my tracker/aff network etc. Or even when starting, I needed to setup with Thrive - I ended off getting support from Thrivetracker as they are very helpful and fast.

Do you use Richpush? Can you answer any of the above or have a different opinion of it? So far the traffic seems good enough to work with, approval times can vary but seem pretty straight forward, just support is the most important part of anything. And of course documentation or a blog to explain some stuff people unfamiliar with the traffic source are unsure about. I'm not dumb, but it's the fact of knowing it's correct because as you know were spending large amounts here.

@Richpush maybe you can shed some light here? Are you planning on having more information regarding rules, ID's etc?

Thanks for this information. You have quoted exact points which an advertisers looks at.

You're welcome, it's not that I'm stupid - but networks like this need to make it as EASY as possible for people to launch campaigns, just like affiliates need to make it as EASY as possible for visitors to take action.

I like RichPush so far, but it's lacking some important stuff as of now. :)

You're welcome, it's not that I'm stupid - but networks like this need to make it as EASY as possible for people to launch campaigns, just like affiliates need to make it as EASY as possible for visitors to take action.

I like RichPush so far, but it's lacking some important stuff as of now. :)

Well said.

Infact our one of the SSP is richpush and we will also make sure that advertiser can experience good knowledge base from blog and guidelines etc.

Nice write up, how are you finding the traffic quality?

Seems pretty decent so far to be honest, but as mentioned above - there is that many ID's I'm unsure of where to optimize.

One ID could control all ID's under it but it's not clearly explained, so if I blocked one it could run volume.
I guess once I get to understand how it all works it can be a good place to be.

Seems pretty decent so far to be honest, but as mentioned above - there is that many ID's I'm unsure of where to optimize.

One ID could control all ID's under it but it's not clearly explained, so if I blocked one it could run volume.
I guess once I get to understand how it all works it can be a good place to be.
Nice will have to give it a try

I decided to give them a shot with some test campaigns, however there is not much information on some of the things in their UI.

Ex:
Optimization Rules (They don't clearly explain how to use these, I get the idea of it and have added some, but there's no way of confirming if it's correct or not. for example: last n days n≤30 and n≠0 - what does this mean?) I found myself just inputting "last 3 days" so i'm unsure if I am correct.

Complicating Sets of IDs (Rather than just having simple, easy to understand widgets or zones or targets etc. They have: SITE ID, SUBSCIRBER LIST ID, PUBLISHER ID, PLACEMENT ID, SOURCE ID.) There's no explanation anywhere on why there are so many. Or what each one relates to. As we know, different traffic sources name their publishers differently but not as in depth as this. What would be the best way to optimize this? Because it seems like it's easy to over optimize.

Support - What's your experience like with their support? I feel like day one, before I loaded funds they were pretty responsive and helpful and I was told I'd have a manager added to the chat. But that didn't happen and I've had no response since I loaded funds.

No Blog? - I can't seem to find any blog or Q&A to help when support doesn't respond, I wanted to know if I could change my timezone to match my tracker/aff network etc. Or even when starting, I needed to setup with Thrive - I ended off getting support from Thrivetracker as they are very helpful and fast.

Do you use Richpush? Can you answer any of the above or have a different opinion of it? So far the traffic seems good enough to work with, approval times can vary but seem pretty straight forward, just support is the most important part of anything. And of course documentation or a blog to explain some stuff people unfamiliar with the traffic source are unsure about. I'm not dumb, but it's the fact of knowing it's correct because as you know were spending large amounts here.

@Richpush maybe you can shed some light here? Are you planning on having more information regarding rules, ID's etc?

Hi! Could you give me your ID or e-mail at RichPush? Our account managers will discuss the question of optimization with you.

Nice will have to give it a try

Concerning IDs:
Subscriber List is a bunch of publishers
Publisher includes a bunch of websites
Websites have a bunch of sections/topics where push subscription was collected

And what about Questions & Answers, we can provide you with our manual

Concerning IDs:
Subscriber List is a bunch of publishers
Publisher includes a bunch of websites
Websites have a bunch of sections/topics where push subscription was collected

And what about Questions & Answers, we can provide you with our manual

Ok well it's not clearly explained, but makes sense now that you have eventually replied here.
Obviously the manual you have provided didn't answer some queries I had as a new customer, I read it and couldn't find answers to my problems/questions.

I decided to try other sources where support is fast, easy to use and they have support blogs/knowledge bases so if support doesn't reply I can figure out the answer.

Ok well it's not clearly explained, but makes sense now that you have eventually replied here.
Obviously the manual you have provided didn't answer some queries I had as a new customer, I read it and couldn't find answers to my problems/questions.

I decided to try other sources where support is fast, easy to use and they have support blogs/knowledge bases so if support doesn't reply I can figure out the answer.

Well our support on our website is fast. We know advertisers may have some questions, so we provide personal account managers who help customers launch campaigns and achieve their goals.

Yeah well maybe I got the short straw and didn't get one as fast as others do. I waited and waited and as you know, messaged you on here to get one.

I'm not in any way saying richpush is bad, just my experience as written above :)

I used to use richpush. I uploaded funds there while I was testing several push networks. Traffic quality is decent, but my campaigns on a small geo burnt out in 1-2 days of running and you have to check a user's browser language because on some geos you may get only 20-30% of people who actually have a lang of this geo. It didn't go quite well for me and I abandoned this network, after a while, I decided to burn out what left there and I started one of my old dating campaign there on France. And how I was surprised that I've got a few hundred clicks in a few minutes. What does it mean? It means that they have a lot of traffic which nobody buys right now, okay, let's play it, I decreased CPC as low as traffic goes and as a result I've got 4k clicks from France for less than 1 cent per click. It was kinda black friday for me. I tried to scale it and created more campaigns on different geo, but there was no luck after they pass moderation I've got almost no clicks and gave up. A few days later I noticed that there are no clicks and impressions at all, I checked a campaign and found out that a minimum bid per click for France $0.10 now, it's quite a lot for pushes and funny (I have to admit, that this is on a sublist for dating offers and other "grey" stuff. They have a different sub list for it, probably for regular "white" offers price not so high, I do not know) ;)

As a conclusion, it's definitely not a number 1 network for me, there are enough networks with cheaper traffic, faster moderation and with fewer restrictions on creatives. Probably if you have a really well-working offer it's a good place to go to scale, but first, check that your offer is allowed there and you're okay with a price.

Last edited:
I used to use richpush. I uploaded funds there while I was testing several push networks. Traffic quality is decent, but my campaigns on a small geo burnt out in 1-2 days of running and you have to check a user's browser language because on some geos you may get only 20-30% of people who actually have a lang of this geo. It didn't go quite well for me and I abandoned this network, after a while, I decided to burn out what left there and I started one of my old dating campaign there on France. And how I was surprised that I've got a few hundred clicks in a few minutes. What does it mean? It means that they have a lot of traffic which nobody buys right now, okay, let's play it, I decreased CPC as low as traffic goes and as a result I've got 4k clicks from France for less than 1 cent per click. It was kinda black friday for me. I tried to scale it and created more campaigns on different geo, but there was no luck after they pass moderation I've got almost no clicks and gave up. A few days later I noticed that there are no clicks and impressions at all, I checked a campaign and found out that a minimum bid per click for France $0.10 now, it's quite a lot for pushes and funny (I have to admit, that this is on a sublist for dating offers and other "grey" stuff. They have a different sub list for it, probably for regular "white" offers price not so high, I do not know) ;)

As a conclusion, it's definitely not a number 1 network for me, there are enough networks with cheaper traffic, faster moderation and with fewer restrictions on creatives. Probably if you have a really well-working offer it's a good place to go to scale, but first, check that your offer is allowed there and you're okay with a price.

From your experience, the question is did you get not enough clicks or not enough impressions. I mean clicks is about your creative. It makes sense that if your creative is something you created and genuine to your campaigns once you stopped it for a while, you got a surge of new users that have never seen it. But after a while, it was saturated again so results decreased. BTW, have you tried us out, we got tons of available traffic and our min bid is 0.005.

Yeah well maybe I got the short straw and didn't get one as fast as others do. I waited and waited and as you know, messaged you on here to get one.

I'm not in any way saying richpush is bad, just my experience as written above :)

We have already asked you to give us your e-mail or ID at RichPush in order we fix the problem, but you didn't give it:(

Essentially, it is a push notification with a rich media attachment. In addition to the couple hundreds of characters allowed in apush notification, you can now include images, videos, audio, and interactive elements. Take a look at your phone, youprobably have a rich push notification staring back at you right now.

Essentially, it is a push notification with a rich media attachment. In addition to the couple hundreds of characters allowed in apush notification, you can now include images, videos, audio, and interactive elements. Take a look at your phone, youprobably have a rich push notification staring back at you right now.

Totally irrelevant, unrelated and a waste of a post. I won't actually, because I have an iPhone...

banners
Back