The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you use one domain per landing page?

grabakr

Do you use it like that? Isn't that going to burn a lot of money since the domains are 10$+? Do you reuse domains once a campaign has failed or milked out? How can you reuse it? If you can use a domain for several landing pages, how can you do it?

I just don't get it when people say that they spent like 20$ and then earned back 100$. Do you include VPS, tracker and domains costs? Depending on the VPS it can cost 10-50$+, the tracker costs 99$+ per month, and depending on the campaign and how much landing pages/domains(if you use one domain for each landing page) you use it would be 20$ for only 2 landing pages to test...

Just a get one generic domain name.
You can host multiple landing pages on the same domain, just create a new folder on your host for each landing page your wish to create and upload the files for that landing page inside the folder created. You can access it by going to yourdomain.com

People do not include costs of domains, VPS, and tracker. They are talking about how much they have spent on the traffic source to make that much money.

Just a get one generic domain name.
You can host multiple landing pages on the same domain, just create a new folder on your host for each landing page your wish to create and upload the files for that landing page inside the folder created. You can access it by going to yourdomain.com

People do not include costs of domains, VPS, and tracker. They are talking about how much they have spent on the traffic source to make that much money.
Then how do I use those landing pages if they are all the same domain?

Mind your expenses, I didn't pay for a VPS before I actually started making money (AKA NET PROFIT), and regular hosting couldn't handle my traffic. But first just paid for a generic but short and sweet .com domain, and used a free hosting for it lol. So I could use any landing page for about any niche (you shouldn't have adult and normal offers mixed though, have another domain with adult hosting for it). There are really cheap and actually decent hosting services.

Later, when you get the hang of it, you can buy domains for specific niches, like dating or sweepstakes. It really comes down to how fast you learn, implement and start turning a profit. I don't care what other people say before slapping you with a referral link, and/or not even posting their earnings... paying for VPS, tracking or landing pages, before you even learn the basics of affiliate marketing, is nothing but putting the cart before the horse.

Now when it comes to mobile marketing, you do need a decent tracker, either the free version of voluum or a propietary one from your affiliate network. And of course learn how it works.

At this stage, you'll probably get more bang for your buck reading the free info on this board and then later paying for THE DOJO lifetime membership.

My 2 cents, cheers.

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”
- Yoda

IjwcC2p.jpg

Speaking of free landing pages, I was reading that in the dojo or in the affkit tools there is a landing page builder but i have found no such thing, can you guys enlighten me?

yes i use one domain for every landing page. having a domain for every landing page give more trust from people and they will make an action.

banners
Back