The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you use Gmail,Hotmail or any other?

Dario

What do you use for your private stuffs(not business related) ?
Gmail,Hotmail(outlook) or any other?

I am using Gmail because it`s totally userfriendly for me and also giving you a bunch of great other Google products like G+,Youtube,etc.
Also noticed with Hotmail(Outlook) that non-spam emails are going to spam folder often what`s not happening with Gmail.

What about you?

I use Hotmail for friends and family. I've had the account since Hotmail was invented, so I'll never change it, likely. Also use a Yahoo account for just a few clients/friends/subscriptions but Yahoo mail is kind of nasty, can't wait to get rid of it.

I have several Gmail accounts (biz related) and I actually hate all the crap that goes along with them. If I want to sign in to my Analytics account, I end up on a damn G+ page or something. Drives me nuts. I'd rather sign into the site that I want, not all of them. Sometimes, I find I'm signed into something that I had no idea was open and don't want at all. I miss the ability to store things in folders, too. I've not used Gmail for personal because I am not a fan of all the recent changes.

If I could only choose one thing to change in Gmail, it would be the ability to delete all messages from a particular address at once. Hotmail has that and it's a great time-saver! You don't have to search, click entries and hit 'delete' you just right click on an unopened email and click 'delete all from this address' (or something like that). I had emails from relatives dating back to 2002. They're gone in one fell swoop, now. :) Love that feature!

I used GMX.com

I love that it has alias accounts so I can combine both personal and business with it at the same time and that you can use it with Mozilla Thunderbird on your PC desktop so I am not compelled to obsessively check it every 5 minutes using the web interface.

My wife and I had a joint hotmail account for wedding stuff but don't usually use it. My email is self hosted but should really check my gmail - bet there's loads in there I haven't seen... Lol

banners
Back