The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you use email signatures?

jani

affiliate
I didn't use to put anything in my email signatures but few weeks ago I put my site link in my signature and I was really surprised to see the analytics results because i got around 31 clicks from (mail.google.com) means those clicks were from my email signatures.

If you too don't use email signatures you should put your sites in email sigs. I am sure you will get some traffic from that link as well.

By the way, it depends on the number of emails you send/receive. I usually send around 10-15 emails daily.

Ads in your email signature are very good tool. Usually you send emails to people who will read them (unless you are email spammer...) so there is a very good chance they may actually click on signature link.

You just need to keep these ads within niche of the domain you are sending email from...

If you only send emails to friends or something, I would strongly suggest not placing your site in your email sig. There was a time when I did this, and my friend, wanting to be a good friend ofcourse, wanted to help out and not being very internet savvy, ended click bombing and getting my acc temporarily disabled for click fraud :) (That was a really long sentence, my bad).

banners
Back