The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do You Understand The Real Power Of The Internet?

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
The relationship before the sale.

Remember those words, apply them to your business, and you?ll make millions?forget them, or try ?traditional advertising??and you?ll end up closing your doors within 5 years.

I guarantee it.

QUIT thinking about the money before you develop a relationship with your clients?instead, think about delivering value first and that value will sell whatever you?re selling.

And the power of the Internet is?you can actually talk about what you love, and get paid for it.

Notice, I didn?t say sell what you love?think about that for a little bit today.

Joseph, I wish you did personal coaching and I wish I had the money to pay you for it. You're a gem.

and I sincerely thank you for your words of wisdom.

Joseph, I wish you did personal coaching and I wish I had the money to pay you for it. You're a gem.

and I sincerely thank you for your words of wisdom.

I'm blushing...thank you for the nice words. :eek:

I do coach on rare occasion, with a select number of students in a "mastermind" sort of fashion...but not currently.

I have a question for you, how can you create a relationship with your visitor without using a newsletter? What I usually do is SEND the visitors to sites that have a newsletter.
:)

I have a question for you, how can you create a relationship with your visitor without using a newsletter? What I usually do is SEND the visitors to sites that have a newsletter.
:)

Well, it's a good idea to have a newsletter because of the contact and marketing value once you establish a relationship and trust...but...

A blog...social network...tools like Twitter...direct mail...teleseminars...a weekly video "TV show" where you offer tips...etc... are all good ways to connect and build trust and credibility.

Just pick 3 and do them. :)

Invaluable words. Thank you.
Positive relationships are very important in selling, daily life, career creating and so on. I suppose relationships help you to reach your goals in all of fields.

banners
Back