Do you trade with Bitcoin?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
I'm starting a crypto affiliate website and interested to know who uses bitcoin for trading and/or investment, if you want to add what you use it for, or if you know about Bitcoin affiliate marketing that's great too

cryptocurrency-2922058_1280.jpg

Why are Bitcoins always shown as "Gold?" They are not --Bitcoin is air --what the next guy will pay in real money today. Does than answer the question :D

Nothing illegal about buying and selling an unregulated 'property' --just risk --manipulation and force majeure confiscation come to mind.

I was skeptical too before I tried it
Bitcoin has pros and cons like everything
Really exciting project
It's up past $57,000/coin today !!

Dumb question, as I know diddly-squat about BTC....is it taxable?

I understood that it's not regulated, nor has any government oversight. Is that correct?

@Honeybadger - Sorry, didn't mean to veer off-topic with that. Will your site have a newbie section?

Good luck to the winners.
Irony is the tax liability --Bitcoin is a commodity/property with no allowed depreciation. Same as stock or bonds. Income or capital gains.
SUNHYDROGEN INC (HYSR) Stock Historical Prices & Data - Yahoo Finance
if you want to speculate:
SunHydrogen, Inc. (HYSR)
SunHydrogen
I think the real money in this is for hydrogen fueled turbines to produce electricity --solar energy storage (replacing carbon fuels)
This company has some patents that may work out or they may go broke and their stock become worthless.

Dumb question, as I know diddly-squat about BTC....is it taxable?
@Graybeard clearly knows more about it than me
I think each country will have individual rules
It's good you asked because now I can create a directory of laws like "is Bitcoin taxable in (country)?" so TY for the idea !!

I understood that it's not regulated, nor has any government oversight. Is that correct?
There are risks and rewards in this regard
The main risk is that if something goes wrong you're on your own
Reward is if you and me have BTC accounts then it's possible for us to trade without anyone else knowing (if we use the right security)

@Honeybadger - Sorry, didn't mean to veer off-topic with that. Will your site have a newbie section?
Yes, the site will be aimed at BTC newbies
Consider myself a beginner because am in 1st year
I see an opportunity for simple and clear answers about BTC
There are very few sites that do it
All I'm doing it taking current info & simplifying for easier consumption
Will contain alot of internal links for more general information
Plus many external links to trusted sources
The directory lists will link out with affiliate IDs

Yes, of course. Trading in Cryptos is in fashion and is extremely popular too. But it must be done through a reliable and trusted company. It is the reason for me to go for properly regulated brokers and I look at Best DMA Forex Brokers for 2021 for best possible outcome in terms of finding a trusted company. It also gives me comfort to do Crypto trading.

I guess bitcoin trading isn't a very simple activity from the whole trading activity. I tend to suppose that cryptotrading is one of the most difficult type of trading mainly because cryptocurrencies are less predictable than other assets. Nevertheless, it's not so hard to understand the mechanics of the crypto market and start trading there. The matter is to understand the fact that cryptocurrency is affected by lots of things. In case, shares are affected by news and world events, cryptos are influenced by a particular group of people and investors. This fact proves the low predictability of cryptos actually.

I started to be interested in money in bitcoin in 2019. Many of my smart economist friends advised me to do so. And when bitcoin was worth about 65 thousand dollars in 2021, I sold everything and decided to invest about 30% of this amount in shares since I had friends who would help me here. Then I learned about the existence of stock brokers and realized that it's worth hiring people who will buy shares for you and pay them a certain percentage for the work. And for about 2 years now, I have been exclusively engaged in trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting a crypto affiliate website and interested to know who uses bitcoin for trading and/or investment, if you want to add what you use it for, or if you know about Bitcoin affiliate marketing that's great too
Basically, I collect them because I am sure that they will be very well understood in price.

banners
Back