Which is the best CPA Network

• Peerfly

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Maxbounty

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Anthony Little

affiliate
I've been doing CPA marketing for quite sometime now, But it's getting harder to find products that converts really well. Do you think CPA marketing will become a thing of the past. Love to hear your thoughts

Well, it can be but for sure it will take a lot of time until CPA stop working.
I am Affiliate manager and we are trying to avoid to work on CPA, because is less and less profitable for us (Advertiser).

I don't think so because CPA is cost effective marketing with a known expense.
But -- search engines and other mega-traffic resources could become mega-affiliates.
What I mean is: Alphabet(Google) could own elGOOG, LLC and crush the SEO world ;)

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

Last edited:
I don't think so too, it all depends WHAT you promote, and HOW you promote.
As more and more people gets connected on every devices, you get more chances to convert.

The more traffic you get, the more conversions you get. Simple Maths.

b16e593f01d098cee8845a07df9871a4.jpg

i can say it will be obsolete soon, but i'm not against listening to your insights about why you think this! Peerfly is really a good CPA network

i can say it will be obsolete soon, but i'm not against listening to your insights about why you think this! Peerfly is really a good CPA network

Ok so here is my point of view about what I said about the fact that CPA will not die:

- the "new" method of payment called eCPM, is similar than CPA. As you are paid regarding the leads you generated. It is just the same.
- CPM, is a low incomes source but it is daily, so if you compare CPM and CPA rate, the CPA is winning every time.
- CPL is also similar than CPA, however it is easier to generate a lead, but CPL rates will be lower than CPA.
- CPI is different, as it is mobile traffic targeted mainly, but you can find some Desktop offer (download extensions etc), but in the end of the day, you are paid per installation which is the same than CPA.

So it is hard to say that CPA will be obsolete as it is, in the end of the day the most used method for every network/advertiser :D

The real thing is that some niches where CPA was trending are disappearing, so you need to find a different CPA offer to promote. As an example : Let say you were doing Forex/Bitcoin promotion before, and it is not trending now. So you need to find an offer which is trending right now to work on it.

Ok so here is my point of view about what I said about the fact that CPA will not die:

- the "new" method of payment called eCPM, is similar than CPA. As you are paid regarding the leads you generated. It is just the same.
- CPM, is a low incomes source but it is daily, so if you compare CPM and CPA rate, the CPA is winning every time.
- CPL is also similar than CPA, however it is easier to generate a lead, but CPL rates will be lower than CPA.
- CPI is different, as it is mobile traffic targeted mainly, but you can find some Desktop offer (download extensions etc), but in the end of the day, you are paid per installation which is the same than CPA.

So it is hard to say that CPA will be obsolete as it is, in the end of the day the most used method for every network/advertiser :D

The real thing is that some niches where CPA was trending are disappearing, so you need to find a different CPA offer to promote. As an example : Let say you were doing Forex/Bitcoin promotion before, and it is not trending now. So you need to find an offer which is trending right now to work on it.
let's wait and see buddy, this you are telling me isn't fake though, so let's just see.

Simple really. How do you get new customers and sales?

• Pay affiliates a set flat rate or percentage <<< known expense, or;
  • Spend money on advertising yourself with you bearing all of the expense risk?
This is how management thinks when they are delivering actual goods.

Apart from that, Affiliates provide free brand name recognition and market penetration without the seller of goods having a marketing expense, his only expense is in affiliate management and to some degree *reputation management*

An affiliate is just the time-honored salesman on commission business model with new tags that appeal to more contemporary thinking -- same shit ... Performance based compensation.

**afterthought: By using affiliates on the Internet you can avoid your local labor laws and avoid the very expensive payment of employment taxes and the cost of employee fringe benefits.

Last edited:
I've been doing CPA marketing for quite sometime now, But it's getting harder to find products that converts really well. Do you think CPA marketing will become a thing of the past. Love to hear your thoughts
Hello Anthony.

No CPA will be good for awhile as it is a solid solution for offer owners and traffic owners a sort win-win situation. CPL would be a good way to also do but only if tested right an offer owner can see good CTR on his side.

I always saw CPM as a lose - win scenario as it always seems to be better for the affiliate than the offer owner (Just my opinion).

banners
Back