The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you speak marketing jargon?

temi

affiliate
Do you speak marketing jargon, online marketing and thins to do with internet in general is full of acronyms and jargons, here are some I know, please add others you are familiar with but can find on the list below:

Above the fold: The top part of a web page that users can see without scrolling.
Affiliate marketing: Selling other companies services but most of the time just sending qualified traffic to them; payment is usually per click, per lead, or per sale.
Affiliate network: Third party that provides services, such as aggregation and tracking, for affiliates and marketers.
Button ad: A graphic advertisement that is smaller than a full sized banner.
Click-through rate (CTR): Average number of click-throughs for an online ad per 100 ad impressions; a 5% click-through rate means for every 100 times the advert was seen, five people clicked on it.

Do you think everyone will be aware of the same?

No i dont speak but came to knw about some terms related to affiliates thank you so much. Keep going because i dont think every body will be using these jargons. Good keep it up.

Thanks,

Regards,
Samanta
Think and Succeed Training Program - You Can! Make Money Online

TommyG, thanks very much for that, you seem to be an expert in this jargons :) Please post more when you have a moment, I am researching a few more as well :)

banners
Back