The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you smoke?

I smoke about 3-4 cigarettes a day and I've been smoking daily for about 5 years. I also run upwards of 12 miles a week.

I don't smoke and never plan to. Some people I know have complications from smoking. Plus all those infomercials on smoking are scary and make me not want to smoke ever.

I quit and I am glad to have been able to do that. It's a lot of money I burned with cigarettes and it was more like a habit than actual joy. I can get more out of alcohol.

No, but my mom does. Pretty much everyone I know does except my dad and my boyfriend. My mom has tried to quit her whole life and can't. And now she is in really bad shape (congestive heart failure and COPD) and I'm worried to death about her. I'd give anything to see her quit.

No I do not smoke, and I think it is a very bad and expensive habit indeed.
I believe that if you have any friends or family members who smoke, you should help them as much as you can to stop.
It's only when people get older that the real consequences of smoking start showing up, but it is usually already too late.

Yes, I smoke but am trying to quit, I have been smoking for way to long and it's just costing me money, down to about 2 - 6 smokes a day, 2 on a good day, 6 on a bad day.

banners
Back