The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you smoke?

Nope, wouldnt touch baccy with a ten foot pole. As a student of science (at a low level :p ) I've seen some fucked up things tobacco does to your body.

I've been smoking for ages now since a young age and I must smoke like 20-30 per day but need to try and quit, it's a dirty addiction.

On Martin Luther King Day, every year, I celebrate one more year of being smoke free. I have been a recovering nicotine addict for ten years now.

I smoke alot, some one suggest to smoke e-cigarette but i can't leave cigarette..

An e cigarette is probably a bit safer for you as well as those around you. These were not an option when I was a smoker. If they were I might have switched to them. I have been doing research online about e cigarettes. I have found overall these are environmentally, and economically friendly.

Nope, wouldnt touch baccy with a ten foot pole. As a student of science (at a low level :p ) I've seen some fucked up things tobacco does to your body.

After I became I recovering addict, I noticed that my body was beginning to feel healthier right away. I have never seen the crazy stuff it can do for your body. This is not what keeps me away. The great feeling of being able to breath, among other things. I have only read online and in books the crazy stuff I put my body through in thirteen years.

I am not a regular smoker, but I sometimes smoke if my friend gives me a cigarette.

Smoking is quite cool actually, too bad it is not good for health.

I've just recently quit smoking, actually. It's been a big step for me, as I was at about two packs a day. I've been smoking since I was thirteen.

I don't smoke, never have and never intend to. I'm a singer so I wouldn't want to do anything to weaken my lungs.

I don't smoke, never have and never intend to. I'm a singer so I wouldn't want to do anything to weaken my lungs.

I'm also a singer, and smoking didn't inhibit my voice too bad, I'm a tenor 1 and I don't have much trouble hitting the higher notes.

I have smoked for 4 years and I am glad I quit, one of the best decisions of my life. Smoking is one of the worst habits I know, bad for your health, for the ones around you, you spend money, nothing good about smoking! :confused:

banners
Back