The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Do You NEED a Web Site As An Affiliate?

TorontoGuy

affiliate
Hey all

Noob here slowly gaining experience. Given the popularity of split testing landing pages for opt-ins and following those opt-ins up with effective email marketing sequences do you necessarily need a website as well?

I'm using Leadpages for landing pages but am wondering if I necessarily need a website to be seen as an authority in addition to the landing pages to be really taken seriously by my niche and make purchases.

You probably do fine with just an opt-in page but having a website will help build yourself as an authority and you could also have links to your opt in page from your website.

I think if you have the time to build a website with it then go for it.

It is not "necessary" but it will potentially increase your chances to generate conversions. If you are a total newbie, I would suggest you to find an offer with a decent looking landing page and start direct linking to it.

In the meantime you might want to study landing pages and their elements to have a better understanding why you need them. Once you have enough knowledge about the subject, you can go ahead and try to promote offers through landing pages.

Here is a list of a few free online tools to create landing pages easily:
Landing Page: Create, Publish and Optimize for Free | Lander
Landing Pages: Build & Test in Minutes - Instapage
Smarter Landing Pages, Opt-in Forms, & Email Marketing
Landing Pages: Build Publish & Test Without I.T. | Unbounce

Cheers,
Zoltan

MI
Back