The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do You Make Sales From Twitter?

New Marketer

affiliate
Hello everyone,
I am new in this fix forum as well as new in affiliate marketing. I like to start my marketing campaign in Twitter. My method is tweeted valuable tips as well as post affiliate link. I do also reply the relevant tweets with my affiliate link. Just want to know do you able to make any sales from tweeter in free traffic method? If you would you like to share your traffic method I will so grateful for the lifetime.

My first ever sale as an affiliate came from Twitter and social media. It was for adult dating. Once I got my first pay cheque I then started to reinvest with media buys.

My tips would be make sure you get a big following first before you start spamming them with affiliate links. Try and build a brand and a original page. Try and get the domain to look more professional rather than post tiny urls and bityly. Limit to posting your affiliate links to 2-3 times a day you dont want to lose followers so ensure you also provide them alot of content that isnt just after their money. I would post new content every 30mins and affiliate links morning, lunch and evening to cover the majority of timezones.

Thats just my 2cents anyway :) check out the dojo there will be tons of content and methods in there also

Well twitter is a popular new medium—tens of millions of users and counting—that businesses use to build brands (and sometimes destroy them). But Twitter isn't just about buzz: Some companies have figured out how to use it for antiquated things.
you can achieve your target through achieving followers,give value to everyone's tweets and also talk to them about your product. Retweet can be a great option.also you can find customers anywhere, look for leads on twitter.
make them your partner and see the changes

Twitter is popular traffic source in adult niche. Our many successful publishers bringing traffic from twitter and tumblr

Our first ever successful campaign was using twitter...it works and was free in one sense, but we found it more labour intensive than just buying traffic.

The Wise Owl says... Personally, I feel that much of what goes out on Twitter simply flies by people. Like others said... Twitter is best for adult niches (not mine). It goes without saying, but Twitter, therefore, is not by favorite FREE or paid traffic source.

Twitter is great for adult! There are a lot of this. If it's your primary target twitter will be good

I think, twitter is best for lead generation or mobile CPI offers. As you know, most of the people are using twitter from their cell phones, so you can redirect them to CPL offer easily( can be dating ) orr you can tell them to install an app by telling ' it's a wonderful game for you and share as ' android link ' next twit with iOS link. I have worked with a coupon app, with a lot of affiliate links in, they could only sell 1 product with in 2 months. Even tho people trust phones, they still buy from their pcs/laptops (web) OR people directly buy from an app like amazon app or groupon. I suggest to promote CPL and CPI mobile offers with twitter traffic.

Yes I have made sales on twitter.
Both by having people click links and by chatting in direct messages

Use these short guide lines:

Repeat most succesful tweets (see in analytics.twitter.com what tweets are sending you most traffic)
Never start a tweet with the @ symbol to improve reach

Open with a strong attention grabbing statement related to your product or service

paste your link

Use 1 or 2 hashtags
End with a strong Call to action

If you have set the twitter card for your landing page that saves you from having to upload a picture.

Tweeting coupons also does wonders.

Hope this was helpful!

Re never making a sale on Twitter...are you sending readers to a landing page or directly to an offer? Perhaps try a squeeze page and capture email addresses, if you're not having luck with direct sales.

banners
Back