The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do You like travelling?

Hi Friends Do You like travelling?
I like Traveling in Historical Places,Hotels,Riding home and Some Special places but long traveling i think not good for health what you say?
I love travelling a lot. Also i am a big walking freak. I love to walk. Exploring new places while travelling is super cool and if you have a great camera with you than it is best ever thing to happen.

Depends on the location. I spent my teenage years in Japan, and currently live in Japan, but prefer Seattle. Traveled to a couple places and wasn't impressed with some. China, Korea and Hong Kong seriously not my cup of tea. I did enjoy New Zealand. Beautiful, gorgeous country.

I do. I love to travel but never alone it has to be with my family. I get lonely when I go to a new and interesting place without my kids :(

Sometimes you have to go it alone, though. Business trips, you know.

I like being someplace new, but don't enjoy flying at all. Air travel used to be more enjoyable. Before 9-11.

Air travel used to be more enjoyable. Before 9-11.

You're not kidding. I miss real food with real utensils. And being able to stay dressed at the airport. :D

I still love flying and traveling but seriously hate going through customs.

Trains LOL I remember
CalexicoHeroica Nogales, Sonora
The train to Guadalajara traveling through the Sonora Dessert in 1981 ... They had warning firecrackers for the bad track sections ahead in the middle of the dessert :D Sounded like Zapata and the rebels were attacking the train. Vendors selling fruit, cold soda, cerveza frio (cold beer usually XXX Equis), I bought a fried fish dinner -- tasted good -- but i drank the water -- was drunk on beer -- had tourista when I got to Mexico City finally. Pharmacist fixed me up with some pills 2 days the tourista was gone and I could drink the water.

A ten year old kid volunteered to be my guide in Mexico City. He asked me for no money just wanted to practice his English -- great kid. I asked him near the end of the dauy what I could do to reward him -- he said let's go to a good resturant and have some roast goat -- damn that was very good :) ...

he said let's go to a good resturant and have some roast goat -- damn that was very good :)

I hesitantly tried goat in Jamaica - it was great!

Love your story, what a great memory for you. Although, your reaction to the local water doesn't sound like it was much fun. :D

Amazing that you found a little guide who accepted English practice, instead of asking for money. I've had grown men get angry because I didn't give them money for walking past them.

Hi Friends Do You like travelling?
I like Traveling in Historical Places,Hotels,Riding home and Some Special places but long traveling i think not good for health what you say?

Traveling can be fun and exciting. I think I have to get over my fear of flying first...

I like to ride on a motorcycle. I want to go camping outdoors
I like to go to remote areas.thanks.
If I have the opportunity to be with you on a trip.that is happiness

I have vacationed in Europe each year 20013-20017. I could bore you with all the picture I have and adventure stories. I live in the USA -- I was mixing business with pleasure -- the company flew me round trip to a destination city for meetings -- I paid for my holiday from there ;)

Keep this thread going
thumbsup.png

Can't go on without sea, so I travel the countries with beaches and hot weather - like Cyprus, Thailand

I love to travel. I spend my last holidays in Dublin (Ireland) and would like to recommend you to do some day trips.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back