The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you kill insects?

gkd_uk

Hi

If you were to see a little insect crawling in your home, do you pick it up and place it in the garden or do you kill them?

I quite agree with you that one should not kill insects or other living creatures unnecessarily but if you do not kill or get rid of a mosquito for example and it bites you, the consequences for you is not good.

Well it depends and I do try not to kill anything unless I fear it.

With spiders I don't kill them and always either leave them alone or if my son's get a bit scared then I remove the spider in a tub and take it outside. Sometimes I drop it out of the window onto the grass so it won't die from falling. :D

I hate flies with a vengence and we hardly get any in our house and when they do turn up I open the door and chase them around the house with the fly squatter. If they don't choose to leave through the open door then I wack them.

I also hate bee's and wasps and have a phobia with them because I was attacked by them when I was a child so If I can't get them to go out through the door or window then I wack them with the fly squatter. My hairs on my skin stand on end when ever a wasp comes near me.

banners
Back