The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you have any children?

D

Dean

Do you have any children?

I have one on the way, It is due in April-May :)

IMG0160A.jpg

I have two boys, a three year old and a six year old and I can tell you they are a lot of work. If you are planning having kids, cross your fingers to be a girl!! :)

I have 6 boys. Three of them are ages 24, 22 and 19. They are from my first marriage and they are grown and gone, out on their own. I remarried and have 3 more boys. They ages are 3 (soon to be 4) and twins that are 22 months old and will be 2 in October! I have my hands very full at the moment. ;)

I don't have any kids yet, but I'm only 26 I still have time for that :)
Maybe in the next 2-3 years hopefully.

Yes, I have a son that is 13 years old. In January I got married and my husband and I had a baby girl on May 13th. I never thought I would have children so many years apart, but I am loving having a newborn again.

My wife is currently pregnant as well. She'll deliver the baby on February 2013, we haven't thought of his name but we know he's male because of the ultrasound lately. It's scary though, I might need tons of cash for milk and everything he'll need.

My wife is currently pregnant as well. She'll deliver the baby on February 2013, we haven't thought of his name but we know he's male because of the ultrasound lately. It's scary though, I might need tons of cash for milk and everything he'll need.

It's your first? True, babies are big consumerists, always eating, changing diapers, going to the doctor, somewhat expensive...

I don't have any biological children, but I do have three stepchildren with my fiance, they are all adults though. One of them has a five-year old boy so I get to do a father/grandad thing with him as his father is not interested in him. :)

banners
Back