The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you have any children?

Five year old are pretty challenging, I have a 6 and he is always wanting to learn and doing what he wants. Luckily he has you, it's a shame his father doesn't care...

I have two kids. My target is four, but it's proving to be a bit of a struggle. After a few years we'll try again and I hope it's twins to meet the target with the fewest hits.

No kids yet but getting married in May then we are expecting a baby in September :)

Originally wedding was September but had to bring it forward ;)

No kids yet but getting married in May then we are expecting a baby in September :)

Originally wedding was September but had to bring it forward ;)

Was that because the misses wanted the same name as the baby ? I never even thought about something like that until the my other half was talking about it. Women are strange things lol.

due date was just days after wedding so thought it easier to change wedding date rather than have her give birth half way up the aisle :p

I was pretty much in the same boat Martin!

We had the wedding booked for June last year, then not long before we found out that my wife was pregnant, but we already paid for the majority of the wedding, and her due date was October. In the end we just had to buy her a new dress so she walked up the isle with a bump haha.

Matt

My wife is currently pregnant as well. She'll deliver the baby in June 2014, we haven't thought of his name but we know he's male because of the ultrasound lately. It's scary though, I might need tons of cash for milk and everything he'll need.

MI
Back