“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do you generate Income from you're signature?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Chris Porter, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Chris Porter

Chris Porter Affiliate affiliate

I was wondering if anyone is using a signature in their forums to generate a flow of cash. I have never really tried out this method of traffic, but I believe it could be very profitable. Let me know you're thoughts!

2. AdCombo
  3. PurePay

PurePay Affiliate affiliate

I wished ;). I don't really use my signature as a way to make any money tho, i do it to show what i do.

But i am in no doubt that some might!

Chris Porter likes this.
  4. MxyzptlkFishStix

MxyzptlkFishStix Well-Known Member affiliate

Not here but it does over at a few other forums. Come to think of it, I never tried here.

Chris Porter likes this.
  5. Chris Porter

Is it heard of to make a living off of you're signature?

6. Reolink

Reolink Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Trying does not cost a penny, but the most important part is still the products.

Chris Porter likes this.
  7. MxyzptlkFishStix

MxyzptlkFishStix Well-Known Member affiliate

Depends on your reputation at where the signature is placed and what you have waiting on the other side.

Chris Porter likes this.
  8. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Personally, I have not interacted with the place where I have to use my signature to gain some cash. However, I know that there are some of the forums where the signature is very significant because it can be used to gain some money. This is always through the ads. I have however never tried before. For those who have can share their story.

Chris Porter likes this.
  9. KelvinSm

KelvinSm Affiliate affiliate

Forums are just meant to share and learn new things and it isn't build for LB, traffic or make money, those are just additional things you can possibly get by joining a forum.

Chris Porter likes this.
  10. thegreatamazing

thegreatamazing Affiliate affiliate

a highly and greatly crafted signatures on forums can really drive traffic to your site! I know someone who is very good at this:)

Chris Porter likes this.
  11. Chris Porter

That's great, do you generate an income off of the signature you have below right now? I see that you offer a free system on free traffic, but you have to use that as an advantage to you correct? Great idea.. Prob generates you a lot of free email addys for chances of email marketing? You do not have to answer on here but you can reply back on a message if you want to talk on private.

12. thegreatamazing

thegreatamazing Affiliate affiliate

Uhm, You know I'm new here on affiliatefix but I can say I generate clicks and sign ups from my signatures on other forums :) But it's not just about posting nonsense and spamming the forums. You should provide value on your threads and posts so people trusts you ;)

13. komplexed

komplexed Affiliate affiliate

Never worked out for me, I guess I'm too bad at it.

14. publyfe

publyfe Guest

A good majority of the most popular marketing forums won't allow affiliate links to offers in your signature these days, but I think it's always a good idea to post a link to a domain in your sig for the free traffic potential and lead capture.

thegreatamazing likes this.
banners