The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do you generate Income from you're signature?

Chris Porter

I was wondering if anyone is using a signature in their forums to generate a flow of cash. I have never really tried out this method of traffic, but I believe it could be very profitable. Let me know you're thoughts!

Personally, I have not interacted with the place where I have to use my signature to gain some cash. However, I know that there are some of the forums where the signature is very significant because it can be used to gain some money. This is always through the ads. I have however never tried before. For those who have can share their story.

Forums are just meant to share and learn new things and it isn't build for LB, traffic or make money, those are just additional things you can possibly get by joining a forum.

a highly and greatly crafted signatures on forums can really drive traffic to your site! I know someone who is very good at this:)
That's great, do you generate an income off of the signature you have below right now? I see that you offer a free system on free traffic, but you have to use that as an advantage to you correct? Great idea.. Prob generates you a lot of free email addys for chances of email marketing? You do not have to answer on here but you can reply back on a message if you want to talk on private.

That's great, do you generate an income off of the signature you have below right now? I see that you offer a free system on free traffic, but you have to use that as an advantage to you correct? Great idea.. Prob generates you a lot of free email addys for chances of email marketing? You do not have to answer on here but you can reply back on a message if you want to talk on private.

Uhm, You know I'm new here on affiliatefix but I can say I generate clicks and sign ups from my signatures on other forums :) But it's not just about posting nonsense and spamming the forums. You should provide value on your threads and posts so people trusts you ;)

A good majority of the most popular marketing forums won't allow affiliate links to offers in your signature these days, but I think it's always a good idea to post a link to a domain in your sig for the free traffic potential and lead capture.

MI
Back