The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

DO YOU CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S DAY??

Yep. I got my wife a dozen chocolate roses, a 2021 stuffer bear, card, a chocolate raccoon, 2 balloons and went to dollar tree and got like 20 big roses and posted on her facebook page. She likes live roses but hates that they die so fast so I get her ones she can have forever.

I have never celebrated it since I am single :( I am looking for a soulmate for me though... What do you think about some online dating services? I would like to try some ***HIDDEN LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN***, for example. Maybe you can give me any tips here? I would appreciate those, thank you so much for any input here in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
AMs are busy in Valentine with their campaigns .. when can we have time to celebrate it?

- Samira

Yes, I'm celebrating. I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for four years. And every year it gets harder and harder to surprise her. But still I want to make her feel good, it's love. I have a pet. A cat and her name is Marfa. She bought me a She said she just chose the layout and sent them a picture of my cat ***HIDDEN LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN***. In general, a lot of eemotions, I really liked it) Most of all, she liked my gift when we went to Poland. I bought a trip for two to the Tatra Mountains. It's a mountain range in Poland. I highly recommend going up to Sea Eye. It is a very beautiful mountaintop.

Last edited by a moderator:
All my days are almost the same. I celebrate anytime any day so I don't feel any difference in any of those days people identify as this or that.

I don’t have a girlfriend, but I still celebrate a little, because it brightens up a cold and gray winter. The holiday is a romantic and pleasant atmosphere)

MI
Back