The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you buy online?

Oh I do. In fact, I would say I buy 90% of things online. Groceries are really the only thing I buy offline these days, and even those I sometimes get online! I like the convenience of having things shipped right to my door without ever having to leave. And because I get paid through PayPal, then my funds are immediately accessible there, too.

I mostly buy items in stores but I do occasionally buy things online as well just not as much as I actually go out to shop.

I buy knowledge, software, computers and computer related stuff online. But clothes, shoes, food etc I buy in local stores.

However, I research things I buy offline online. Like when buying a new tent: Then I'd like to search other's experience with that tent and that make. Often I would take up my iPhone and go online and do research - when I am actually in the offline store to check things out :)

Honestly I buy 90 percent of my items online. I've purchased my couch online : ). I use paypal and intuit for my transactions. I use intuit for all credit card transactions and echeck payments because it is my main auditing / accounting software for my company. At the end of the year when I need to do my taxes it offers everything in one place, or when I'm applying for a loan it provides me with my monthly income projections, etc. I also love the software because when a client pays for an item with a credit card, I am able to secure the funds into my personal checking account within abut 2 days. I know paypal offers the option as well but I've had issues with paypal in the past when you reach a certain amount in your account or have a certain amount of transactions in your account. They tend to freeze or suspend your account sometimes without notice then take days to correct the issue, citing they need to verify information A B or C, even if you send the information in immediately they take over 24 to 48 hours to clear it up, causing me to lose business.

Quality post. Good job!

PayPal is definitely my way to pay. Everything that is purchased online (80% of what I buy) is with PayPal. 20% of it from eBay.
It's definitely the leading payment processor at the moment.

Paypal is definitely one of the most used payment options. I tend to avoid websites that don't offer Paypal as a payment option, even if I planned to pay with another method. Unless I'm mistaken, most of these websites do not offer Paypal either because the latter detect some fraud on there, or simply because they lost too many dispute cases on Paypal and decided to stop using it.

Not much, but when I get jobs online, the reward will be in paypal, so I guess I will sometimes buy online if I have spare money available.

Most of the things I buy though are just gifts I give to my girl like a ring from ebay. I have also bought computer accessories such as mouse and speakers. I don't buy items more than $100 though, I'm still cautious about being scam so I just spend those that I can give away if ever the seller is a scammer. :D

Yes I shop online all the time, and I recently just started shopping on Ebay. I'm surprised how cheap some of these laptops go for on there, if you do your searching you can get a really good deal.

I buy online but not usually from retail shops. I like to find bargains on Etsy or by using classifieds instead of buying from retail brands.

There really isn't much in a retail store that you can't find a better deal on, if you're patient.

I buy knowledge, software, computers and computer related stuff online. But clothes, shoes, food etc I buy in local stores.

However, I research things I buy offline online. Like when buying a new tent: Then I'd like to search other's experience with that tent and that make. Often I would take up my iPhone and go online and do research - when I am actually in the offline store to check things out :)

Yes, I research the things that I plan to buy in stores online as well. I think that's the best way to go about buying something significant.

If I had to make a guess I would say I buy about 96% off my things online. I order my food shopping online, I orders books, games, music and DVDs online, I have even been known to make my hospital appointments online. The only things I don't buy online are clothes (because I'm too lazy to send them back if they don't fit) and milk & bread.

If I had to make a guess I would say I buy about 96% off my things online. I order my food shopping online, I orders books, games, music and DVDs online, I have even been known to make my hospital appointments online. The only things I don't buy online are clothes (because I'm too lazy to send them back if they don't fit) and milk & bread.

Wow, you're the first person that I've encountered who orders their groceries online lol. Why don't you go to the store to buy food?

I do buy online. I am terrible about buying online. If I did not get paid online, I think I would still buy online. I am terrible about what I do with my money also. I should be buying up tablets at wholesale prices and then selling them at the market. This is something that would go.

Wow, you're the first person that I've encountered who orders their groceries online lol. Why don't you go to the store to buy food?

I have bought groceries online before.

While I generally prefer to go to the store, sometimes I've been without transportation (and no easy access to public transportation or stores within walking distance). Occasionally, even if I do have a way to get to the store, there will be an online deal that is too good to pass up. Not only can I get the groceries cheaper, but often times they'll be delivered for free, too!

I have bought groceries online before.

While I generally prefer to go to the store, sometimes I've been without transportation (and no easy access to public transportation or stores within walking distance). Occasionally, even if I do have a way to get to the store, there will be an online deal that is too good to pass up. Not only can I get the groceries cheaper, but often times they'll be delivered for free, too!

Oh well that's good. I thought it would cost extra for shipping.

Yeah. I did. Most of the time for apparel. For gadgets, I still prefer buying them from brick and mortar retail stores. I prefer seeing them and checking them personally.

I do shop online, but I don't make the bulk of my purchases online. I buy most of my computer parts, books, and office supplies online. Everything else, I purchase offline.

I have bought some lighters from Dealextreme and some car spare parts from Ebay. I have found it convenient to use the money made online for buying useful things online. It is also cheaper to order car spare parts from low cost countries.

I prefer to spend my money in real life. Online shopping require shipping and handling charges and typically you have to wait a couple of month to get the product. I also don't have a credit card so I can't use any of the major sites, and I find myself getting scammed buying something from n anonymous person online, especially if they expect me to front the money.

banners
Back