The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Do you buy backlinks?

I have done it in the past and it was never as beneficial as the cost. Building them naturally is the best way in my opinion. If you can get others to share for some reason or another, that is even better.

I have never bought backlinks because I don't have a lot of money, and I'm trying to generate some kind of profit. There is also the possibility of buying low quality backlinks that may actually harm you website. I find the best way to get backlinks is provide good content.

I have purchased backlinks twice before. I definitely think it is better to do your own backlinks unless you know of a reputable place to purchase your backlinks. It was hard for me know if I was going to receive quality backlinks when I made my purchases, I just didn't have the time to create them myself.

I have bought backlinks before as I ended up getting lazy or not getting the results I expected from doing it manually. Although the service I bought the backlinks didn't help that much either. I think it depends if you can make a good profit margin from outsourcing backlinks then it would be worthwhile rather than slugging away yourself. If you have multiple sites to promote, that in itself could prove troublesome in manually backlinking and managing them all.

What I tend to do for my sites is mix it up a little, creating my own backlinks through various submission sites I know are reputable as well as paying for a service with excellent reviews once I have the core foundation down. I never go wrong this way, and with my prudence I usually get my money's worth. I'd say it's valuable to save some time and effort that could be expended elsewhere; just be very careful about the provider you choose.

I can't risk having my site penalized by Google or any other search engines. Rather than buy links I'll invest that money in outsourcing article writing.

Heck yeah! :) I've bought links in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Sure, I build links for myself, but purchased backlinks have a way of introducing you to sources that you may not have considered before. Scraping from there will lead you to even MORE places to drop links.

I have bought backlinks on Fiverr, but I think it was a waste of my money.

To be honest, buying backlinks may get your site penalized by Google.

I have never bought backlinks and I doubt I ever will.
It comes with big risks and not ever guaranteed returns. A lot of websites have gained bad and lowered rankings because of very bad backlinks. I don't want to end up in the same place as them. :s

I have never bothered myself with buying backlinks as they are quite cheap and easy to get if you are willing to work for them. One such easy ways is to try guest blogging and social media marketing, just open up a page on facebook and update it regularly. It has worked for me.

I have bought backlinks on Fiverr, but I think it was a waste of my money.

To be honest, buying backlinks may get your site penalized by Google.
That's exactly correct and it is one of the reasons why I don't even bother to think about buying backlinks as you may end up buying backlinks from a black listed site and just like that you loose your adsense account and page rank.

Hey,

I buy backlinks for my websites all the time but i spend some time picking the offers carefully. You don't want your links coming from blogs or a group of site that are already blocked by search engine. It doesn't take long for search engines to figure out what you are doing with your backlinks.

Anytime you buy backlinks, make sure you balance them out with links from normal websites (blog comments work quite well for me).

I buy backlinks and I also build them too. If you wait for other people to link to you naturally, it'll be a long, long time before you ever rank your site on the first page.

I buy backlinks and I also build them too. If you wait for other people to link to you naturally, it'll be a long, long time before you ever rank your site on the first page.

Exactly, getting natural links can take a very very long time, depending on your niche.

I usually have great content on my site, then I get some backlinks to start appearing in the rankings. Once I start getting some traffic to my site, natural backlinks start to follow.

Do you ever buy backlinks for your website? If so how often do you do it, and (optional question) how much have you invested so far?
I have never purchased backlinks for my blog , i do create them manually. Buying backlinks cost you more and you are not guarantied with quality backlinks. And most of the sellers I have contacted they spam links on other High PR blogs.

Being a SEO boy, I have tried many services for backlinking, both manual and automated. This service offers links from quality publications like CNN, Techcrunch, Mashable, etc... Backlinks from such large sites are more effective than links from random sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i buy in the past and i get good rankings but now its not working so well i prefer to get them manualy throught forums ,quora ,blog comenting and others

Everyone buys links, but not everyone talks about it. I spend an average of 5-6K dollars a month for a single site.

I don't prefer to buy links, Once I have brought link on marketing place & my website got penalized because of spamming links. So I don't believe on buy links.

banners
Back