The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you build your links daily?

If you have time - sure... There is no such thing as "too many links" :D

It also depends on your link building strategies besides directories - some of them like blog comments may happen naturally (great source of back links by the way).

I usually try to do it at least once a week.

I do quite a bit of link building on daily basis, not a lot but just before I go to bed I make sure I have an extra 5 -10 links on my websites (from various sources, of course)

I do link building daily for some of my web sites, I think the best way for a successful link building strategy is to build slowly and choose quality in front of quantity.

I see lots of webmasters that see this from a different perspective, in order for a backlink to help and ensure that your web site receives a higher SERP in any search engine you must have a good amount of quality back links.

For example, if you now submit to web directories announced on large webmaster forums including this one, there's a possibility that at least 60% of these web directories have a small amount of backlinks, quick-built and doesn't help your site in any way, take note, that this still is a backlink and will always remain a backlink, but tell me, don't you think this is a waste of time?

- Meti

I try, though I generlly try and comment more on other people's blogs. It's as strong a link as most directories and may get you a few readers.

Did you know if you write an article on your blog and refer to another blog with direct link to particular article page - your article will show up on that blog as a comment for the article you linked to?

I believe it's a trackback feature and can be very usefull to get some backlinks from quality blogs...

From time to time I go on an all out which I believe some of you here are aware of.

These days unless I see something of real interest I don't bother.

Reason being - I want that UK traffic for those UK pounds not those unjustified US dollars - no offence to the Americanos here. I am sure you'd want our Pound too to convert!

Generally and overall - links in quality content (blogs etc) and links from our sites which are being developed is what most interests me.

I simply don't have time to do it everyday... I've been working on a backlink campaign for one of my sites for the past week... but I need to give it a rest for a while... Creating backlinks is essential in any SEO effort, but it's very laborious and time consuming

Not really, its more or less random. I do however include my sites in signatures, and blog enteries.

I find it more useful to work on my content, and more fun as well. But it might be down to the type of site you got, some sites simply can't compete on the serps whitout the linkbuilding, which is quite disturbing.

I do link building once a day for an hour, sometimes two. Sometimes it takes more time looking for new places as I dont think its worth putting links on totally unrelated sites.

Also its finding time with clients work, they take priority.

MI
Back