The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you believe everyone has a soulmate?

Arleigh

affiliate
I have seen this question in other forum and I find it interesting to discuss here.

What do you think? Is there such a thing?

For me, I believe that everyone has a soul mate. Because sometimes I realize that even if we've tried doing our best just to make the relationship lasts longer, it still doesn't work out at all. So if you're not really meant to be as a long time partner, I think that you're not really destined with each other...

Realistically saying if its true that everyone has a soulmate than no one would meet this person because of the population of the world and your chances of living close enough, etc.

Not only that, but a lot of people don't marry for the person. Many married because they want kids, want to be supported, or they are at the appropriate age. Its sad, but true.

The best people should do is find someone they get along with and just hope they don't change.:whistling:

i believe that if there is a soulmate for you then it can come any time in front of you and that dont need any search cuz its decided

Soulmates are merely titles IMO. You wouldn't know who is your Soulmate unless you yourself feels it and says so. So basically, it's really up to us whom do we really think is our soulmate.

banners
Back