The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you backup your data?

G

gkd_uk

Hi

Do you keep a backup of all your work? I think it is always a good idea but most people don't do this until they lose a important piece of work?

Thanks

I burn my to a DVD from time to time, I also have a USB hard disk that I transfer important documents to every weekend

I back up my pc to a site called mozy.com. It is free up to a certain size of storage, and has been pretty good so far. You can set it to back up automatically, which is handy. i only started back ing up after the hard drive failed on my old pc, and I lost absolutely everything:(

Yes but only recently. I bought some DVD+RW's which takes 4.7 gb's. Yet to do this yet but I have to overwrite the files reguarly.

Yes, increasing capacity of DVD's is a bliss in this matter, there is DVD-9 which has about 8GB of space to use ;) The new burners can write to it.

But giving my private stuff to a website (mozy.com, or any other) - I don't think so... I just don't trust them, never will. I'd need to encrypt the data with 256bit key just to consider leaving it there for a short while ;P

MI
Back