The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do Weight Loss Supplements Really Work?

Graybeard

Thank you a lot for the helpful and interesting thread here! Do you think that some supplements are helpful when losing weight?

@Dolin No. LOL Selling that dream has made fortunes however.
I have dropped 20lbs (9.5kg) this year mathematically.
1 lb (450g) body fat = 3600 calories

Not this simple exercise and what you eat matters too.
Simple EAT LESS Quality and content of food's nutrition matters too.
How Many Calories Are in a Pound of Body Fat?

Supplements are 'mind over matter' --maybe when paying for something you will it to work ...
Regardless, you have to be committed --long term --that's the hard part.

Here's a twitter ad I just saw
diet-plan-twitter-ad.jpg

not the usual maybe that's why it got approved?
diet-plan-buy.jpg

Per Week :)

this the link to that ad --
https://twitter.com/EatWeightloss/status/1277939071944470530?s=20 see comments :D
Eat & Fit - Personalized Diet And Workout Plan. Keto, Vegan, Intermittent Fasting.
maybe you can build from this concept ... IDK

Last edited:
There are about a bazillion TV commercials for weight loss since the pandemic, too. The ones I've seen recently say it's free but when the text comes on the screen, it says free trial.

I don't need to lose weight, I've just noticed them and I can't tell for sure but it feels like the market has flooded with weight reduction offers. Thing is, they're having to become more creative to survive and stand out, as shown in that Twitter offer, which was a great new twist, IMO.

Just a quick note on this:

When the pandemic broke eat & fit and a couple of other (websites/programs) [bodyfitplan.me, 4homefitness.com] went heavily into marketing their stuff.

When I looked a bit more into eat & fit basically they were not providing you a "custom meal plan & exercise" per your data (search FB or google and you will find the reviews).
Also, I did manage to find the pdf's through google search and it was really bad...

Did they change something in the meantime? I'm not sure.

Bottom line is this:
If you can find/hire a nutritionist (or maybe partner up with one so that you can come up with the exact meal plans) and create a multi questions based website you can make a good long term business here (as long as you actually provide something that is based on the actual user data).

Otherwise, you can get the meal plans for free from some other websites or get professional software for gyms that can actually spit all of this for you.

Also, exercises must vary per person unless you can come up with a system to match the exercises per data.

I am really interested in it too. I am looking for some Weight Loss Supplements which are really good and work well. Can you tell me more about your experience, guys? That would be really cool!

Does anyone here supplement with Taurine? I've noticed that I'm less exhausted getting there and when I get into the gym I feel fresh. I would recommend it also for anxiety issues and before sleep as it's a neurotransmitter.

that's true, lot of useless ads.
i don't believe in that things.
if somebody wants to loose weight he must get up and move :ninja:

Weight-loss Supplements may work if you take it after doctor consultation.

In my opinion, maybe it can work, and it will have its own side effect. So better you do exercise regularly, and you have to be dedicated to your weight loss. Then you can achieve your goal.

I'm very sceptical about these kind of supplements, but if it is suggested by medical professionals, it should be fine. But balanced diet and exercise help the most.

Supplements do work when taken for a longer period with exercise and healthy diet. If you are already on diet and doing exercise, supplements will give it a boost. When you are spending money on supplements, your mind is already prepared that you want to lose weight and you will do everything possible for the success. We sell a lot of weight loss supplements on our website weightworld.uk and have more than 70% of returning customers which tell us that the supplements are working for them. We also have Affiliate Program if anybody wants to join and become our Partner.

Daily what I (try) to do
  1. warm-up exercise when you wake up
  2. drink water throughout day (every 30 minute i drink)
  3. stop work for break and stretch
  4. do some reps in the evenings, use home gym if you lockdown
  5. weekend do some sport/adventures (mountain bike, basketball, diving)
  6. record 1. what you are now, 2. what you want to be, 3. all your progress
This time next year you are very fit

I don't think any weight loss supplement works as a magical pill. From my own experience, a proper diet and regular exercises work best. In case you don't see the result, then you do something wrong or you have health issues.

I don't believe any meds, teas, or supps can help you to loose weight. You need to work hard on it. Diet plus exercising give result. Try follow these suggestions, for example. I'm sure you'll see the result. And I'm sure you'll be wasting money at this point if you get fat burners instead of working on yourself.

Last edited:
A proper diet and exercise are better than any supplements, although they will not be superfluous for weight loss

banners
Back