The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do Traffic sources dry up?

Hartgeldstricher

affiliate
Hey Guys,

after endless testing, I finally managed to find some good sources on redirect.com for my offer and my geo.
They had an acceptable volume (at least for the beginner me) and I was making some money off it.

Today on my commute to my office I was imagining myself buying a lambo and some hookers with all the money I will make from that campaign.

Then I sat down and checked voluum.
Some conversions but very little impressions.
I then checked the traffic estimation of redirect.com for my sources and it was below 1k on each.

How can that be ??? The last few days there was over 100k/day available and now this..

thanks.. :)

Will be great if someone with related experience can answer the questions.
Cause, sadly, i begin to get an impression that only newcomers and moderators are active in the forum. Experienced marketers tend to ignore posts that require specific answers. Dont know why..

It can happen... You don't actually know the real names/domains of sources in redirect.com. There can be other bidders or redirect.com can do their own media buying when they see something is working. Also people maybe have seen your ad like 10 times already so they ignore it...

In any of these cases one traffic source will not last forever.

A lot of the time if you see a HUGE sudden drop in traffic it is because you are been outbid by a competitor.

If the campaign has been running for awhile at the top position and receiving the majority of the traffic and the conversion rate drops but the traffic your receiving is on a similar level the campaign has probably burnt out or the offer has changed on the back end ie: "scrubbing".

Last edited:
MI
Back