The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do it like merchants?

joeyyyy

Merchants know best how exactly promote their businesses. They have huge budgets, people and a lot of experience to figure it out. This is fact.

My question is, do you always ask them how THEY promote their products? (which type of offers and type of traffic) just to promote your affiliate page the same way…

Shouldnt be this easier than do it with different approach?

Not sure if I am clear..

Thanks for your thoughts.

Hello Joey.

Don't know if i am understanding you right, but it sounds your asking questions in regards to ripping off other advertisers/merchants?

If that is the truth, then i won't be helping you :)

No no its just newbie question.

If Merchant uses Facebook for promotion, because it works, why shouldnt I use the same? It makes sence.

Question is, does Merchant tell me what traffic type work for him?

I have no intention of ripping off, I am only courious if you do it this way or not and why.

Thanks

No no its just newbie question.

If Merchant uses Facebook for promotion, because it works, why shouldnt I use the same? It makes sence.

Question is, does Merchant tell me what traffic type work for him?

I have no intention of ripping off, I am only courious if you do it this way or not and why.

Thanks

Most advertisers won't tell other advertisers how to generate traffic. If you do traffic, you can ask the networks you work with for help as they make more when you make more.

Are you an advertiser or a traffic guy?

Traffic guy. I want to promote advertiesers products, but would be helpful if I hear from them what kind of traffic/ or offers works, wouldnt it?

If I was an *offer owner* (the merchant) I would have no problem telling you what traffic segments work best.

Generalizations like: Social media, email lists, SEM ads (adwords, etc).

No harm in that. Where I advertise :D

Traffic guy. I want to promote advertiesers products, but would be helpful if I hear from them what kind of traffic/ or offers works, wouldnt it?
I don't think he would unless your a top performer because yes it might make him make more money and you as well but it all depends on your knowledge level as they don't want to be teachers.

You might be lucky that someone tells you something but again i doubt it. I would recommend to reach out to the network and talk to them as they know it in depth as well.

The problem is that many offer owners don't generate traffic themselves, so they have no way to know what works good for them. They rely on partners.

MI
Back