The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do Google +1 likes help with Ranking?

Why not? Google put more and more attention to Google Plus profiles and pages and its authority. I guess Google Plus likes can play some role in site rankings.

I'm not sure. I have a site that's just getting indexed and I have the Google +1 button on my pages, but no one ever clicks it and many of my pages are in the top ten already. I think that they may give you some credit just for it being on the page regardless of who actually clicks on it.

It's theirs, so I add it to the page. Much like their ads. They want to gain exposure just as much as you do, or at least that would be my guess.

I think if you combine Google+ with other Google products like Authorship, Youtube, Hangouts etc. and integrate them all together in your project plans then your rankings will benefit. When it comes to Google a lot of times it is not about leveraging one of there products but combining a few different ones to accomplish exactly what you need while still remaining favorable in the eyes of search rankings.

It depends also on what criteria you are assessing with the analytic tools. It makes a big deal when we see a huge spike in our social media traffic. This allows us to pinpoint exactly what efforts and campaigns are successful, hence where to allocate resources and place more focus.

What I have found interesting is how having those real people out their bantering and giving their proverbial thumbs up is often equally as important as any ranking data. We do our best marketing by WOM and the tweets, likes, +1's and comments stretch our advertising dollars across many boundaries. It's been a dynamic way to do business.

Some great input here;)

banners
Back