The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do Follow Links ?

Gamblinksell&buy

affiliate
Hello,

Blog commenting on do-follow blogs - $1 per comment.

If you are interested in work do-follow comment
contact me.

send me your email id.

thanks

1.It is not just you give free backlink to the others but you can get comment for your posting.
2.Usually people love to comment on do follow blog because they will get free backlink while some people out there really like to thank the author for the solution they get on blog after googling for the perfect answer of their doubt !
3.You can also promote or get backlink by free because there are many posting that list all do follow blog.
4.Ask blog owner to insert your blog into their do follow blog list and you will get free backlink.
5.Yeah even most of the do-follow directories are free !
6.Dofollow blogs attract visitors.
7.More comments on your blog can act as Backlinks & Popularity of your blog.
8.Link Exchange Requests from other Dofollow Blogs.
9.Get huge traffic and Increase in Page views , Great Pagerank and all SEO stuff to land up on 1st page search results on Search engines [ Only if you have Quality Content ]

Do-follow backlinks are one more tool that you have at your disposal in your search engine marketing campaign. The more links to your website you get from reputable blog sites, social media networks, and other websites, the higher your site will rank on search engine results pages (SERP).

Just bare in mind, Do Follow is a looser term than clear cut.

In other words - if you post on a "DoFollow" forum then it's not definite you will get a backlink, and visa versa.

Comments with dofollow links to your site will not only attract traffic to your site but also contribute to your backlink building. With good backlink building work, you'll get better Google Page Ranking and Search engine page result.

I could offer Manual blog commenting service at bargain price.
I would love to work on 10-15 site, 50 blog comments each. As my rate is 50 Manual blog comments on business related Blogs for $15, I'll charge $150 to complete the whole project of posting 500~750 comments.
The blogs will all be PR 2+ Blogs, which are all English sites and are business related.
All the comments will be manually posted onto the blogs.
Some of the blogs might not be Auto-Approval ones, it might take some time before they approve the comments after they are post. A list of all the page of the comments will be sent to you after the job is done.
If you are happy with this, PM me the anchor text and the URL.

Google Toolbar has a tool to find do follow sites. Then just manually see their page ranks. But if you want it easier check out blogcomment demon, I used it a couple of times and it's good.

banners
Back