The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do domains have Quality Scores?

P

positivecarry

Do domain's get quality scores or account's, or both? I am wondering this because I want to drive some PPC traffic, but with little experience I fear that I may doom my domain to high CPCs. Are my fears warranted? If they are, how can you learn without killing a domain in the process?

Do domain's get quality scores or account's, or both?

They both do. Sometimes the way to fix a "slapped" domain is just use a subdomain as google considers this a totally new domain.

I am wondering this because I want to drive some PPC traffic, but with little experience I fear that I may doom my domain to high CPCs. Are my fears warranted? If they are, how can you learn without killing a domain in the process?

If you're worried about killing your domain, just use a subdomain for your ppc activities. That way if anything goes wrong, your main domain will be unaffected.

:)

They both do. Sometimes the way to fix a "slapped" domain is just use a subdomain as google considers this a totally new domain.

If you're worried about killing your domain, just use a subdomain for your ppc activities. That way if anything goes wrong, your main domain will be unaffected.

:)

Actually things have changed :)

Subdomains are treated as folders nowadays, at least this change has probably by now been implemented.

So subdomains are no longer regarded as a new domain and it will have effect on your main domain concerning negative issues that are caused by a sub domain.

Ic, well that makes things a whole lot more difficult then, haha. I guess I need to do some research as to how I am going to maintain a good QS right out of the gate. PPC simulators, haha.

MI
Back