The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

discussion on social bookmarking techniques

webrecsol

affiliate
hello friends,

what's your techniques for getting maximum exposure on social bookmarking? Say for example if you write 2 articles per day, what's the best way to get the most traffic and exposure? Right now, after publishing the articles on my website, I share them on twitter, facebook, digg and stumbleupon... but is that enough? Or is there a techniques to submit the article automatically to a bunch of social media tools in 1 click? (Kind of like a toolbar)

Thanks in advance

For me i manually submit my article to artcle sites and social bookamrking sites. Where i can place a link going to my site using the anchor text or the targeted keyword.

There are some site like jamespot.com, Digg.com and Globalgrind.com where you can submit your article, from where you will get traffic and also, there are some site article submission sites that provides you the facility to bookmark your articles, by this way you can get targeted traffic and hence raises your site in SERPS.

Thanks!!

According to me quality and useful content can help us to generate more traffic from social bookmarking websites.We should be active on these website .
Thanks

MI
Back