The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Directory Mods to my newest directory

thud

affiliate
I bought this directory recently ww.linkheaven.net Link Heaven Directory
Since then Ive hacked away at the css and tpls and create a header for it thats hopefully eye catching.

But the real mods are under the skin, e.g. you can go to a links detail page adn you will see that next to 'category' there is crumbtrail with live links to every category and sub cat it has come from. Thereby passing PR back from every details page its sub cat and cat page. Nice PR transferance hey!

E.g ww.linkheaven.net/detail/link-41.html

This detail page to the link has PR and is now passing it around ;).

I have on the submit page a really nice deep link mod, try clicking the featured link or regular listing options. I can upgrade/downgrade too from the admin panel ;). It allows 6 DEEP links. Tasty.

More modes to come, only owned this one about 10 days!

Steve

I know link haven, its a fine site, I think some of my sites are listed there, I will add more sites now that there is a 'new kid on the block' any special offers?

temi, we can talk. I am trying to make 20 posts here, but I cant just post any old rubbish , its not my style. So ive been banging away at the keyboard on all kinds of subjects! Anyway, have to go out now. Link Heaven, I like it too, have acquired some good backlinks for it ;), expect nice PR at the next update if I have got the backlinks in on time (e.g. ww w.urlz.ne t)

Steve,
I appriciate you adding quality posts, take your time to build your post, the higer the quality the better. BTW, consider entering your website in site of the month competition, see the link in my sig :)

e.g. you can go to a links detail page adn you will see that next to 'category' there is crumbtrail with live links to every category and sub cat it has come from. Thereby passing PR back from every details page its sub cat and cat page. Nice PR transferance hey!

Nice can I ask where you bought/found this mod or you made it yourself!

I bought the mod initially from Anon (on DP), but I know how to do it now for my other directories, but it wouldnt be honest/fair to share this. But hes the guy to go to.

MI
Back