The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Direct Track Down

Finance

:( This is going to be a bad weekend for us. My company depends entirely on Direct Track for reporting. As some of you may know Direct Track has been down since 3PM EST with no timeframe of when they may be operational once more. This is by far the most downtime I've witnessed from Direct Track in recent memory. This is going to hurt a lot of wallets in the short term and depending on Direct Tracks response maybe their long term. I guess we'll just have to ride the wave as see where it takes us.

I believe they are having internal server issues. I honestly don't know.

I know a lot of people dislike HasOffers but they seems to stay up even though others go down.

Finance, I have had a dozen calls on my cell phone today of people wanting to move over. If you need a reference email me at pace at pacelattin.com and I know some people who will move you over to any system.

Thanks for the link!

(I don't have a blog, but I do have a PUBLICATION) :)

You are 110% right!! You do have a publication. I consider your site my morning reading over coffee. Even when I reread your articles I learn something new each and every time!!

Thank you, gives me a lot of happiness to hear more and more people read the publication. Today was one of our biggest days, over 7,000 people read it.

We moved over to LinkTrust started at 3:00PM today. We began tracking with LinkTrust via our old links by 8:45PM. I call that a win. Thank for the offer Pace.

MI
Back