The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Digital Course & Affiliate Partners

Michelle D

affiliate
Hi everyone! I have been working in the affiliate marketing industry for a long time and recently started working with a client who would like to utilize affiliate marketing to help sell a digital course. The course is priced at $597 and I need to create a commission strategy that will attract partners. The partners we will be targeting are IT-related and job search and women in technology. I will be utilizing a lot of influencer partnerships and would love to track it all using a platform. We are looking to sign up with Share A Sale as they have a very easy entry point. Any advice would be helpful. Any tips on getting this up and running are appreciated. I manage another affiliate program for More Hair Naturally if anyone wants to jump on that one. High AOV of $310+ and easy sale.

I will be utilizing a lot of influencer partnerships and would love to track it all using a platform. We are looking to sign up with Share A Sale as they have a very easy entry point.

Is there any reason why you wouldn't use your own affiliate tracking and control platform like Everflow or HasOffers?

I manage another affiliate program for More Hair Naturally if anyone wants to jump on that one. High AOV of $310+ and easy sale.

You are required to register your represented companies in our Resources area before you can solicit or recruit from our membership.

We have tracked it without a platform and it requires a lot of work. It is easier to have the affiliate platform track and pay all partners for us. We are limited on resources so decided to utilize a platform.

banners
Back