The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Digg

sarra234

I have problem using digg.com. One time i have registered there and added some of my websites, but then digg has banned me, i don't understand why. Now every time i am creating a new account, i get banned... Is there a limited number of websites that i can add?

The intent of Digg is for people to promote good sites the find while browsing around the web, not to promote your own sites. You were banned for spamming. That will happen on any site.

The intent of Digg is for people to promote good sites the find while browsing around the web, not to promote your own sites. You were banned for spamming. That will happen on any site.

I agree. There is way to many ppl out there that use Social BM sites (and social networking sites) for spam. These sites are meant to share info and not to advertise your site (unless maybe every now and then you create a very unique article on your own blog). But generally, it's to share information.

Digg is smart, once my link wasn't approved for submission and I was surprised cos the link is coming from a high PR article directory site where my article is posted.

Thanks for all your comments, I think I will be more careful when I enter my digg account, otherwise, I may be banned for spammers, too.

and with digg you need roughly 51 votes within 24 hours to get to the homepage, I could only imagine the HUGE traffic

I have problem using digg.com. One time i have registered there and added some of my websites, but then digg has banned me, i don't understand why. Now every time i am creating a new account, i get banned... Is there a limited number of websites that i can add?

How many times do you used the said account in a day? Make sure to limit the submission one story per day. They can track members with multiple accounts and submissions. Digg now tolerate spam intention so better read the guidelines when using Digg.

MI
Back