The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Different landing page for different offer and domain too ?

shivendra

I have a doubt.
I am new here so forgive me if my question is too wired or less technical..whatever..
As per the basics reading here and articles..we need to create a good LP for a offer to make it more legit.
So suppose i have a offer name "x". I buy a domain name related to x created a LP there.
Now for offer "y " again i have to buy a new domain ?
Cant i buy a domain for eg XXXYYYZZZ little different from offers and just upload a LP over there for all the offers??do i need to buy domain every time for every different offers ?

Choose a top level generic domain name that covers both x and y.

Example generic name:

fish.com (top level)
fish.com/x-fish.html
fish.com/y-fish.html

However, using a vanity name for a domain doesn't hurt in that you can "cover" any topic.

Example vanity name:
firstnamelastname.com

If you plan on promoting only one niche on that domain, sure you can use it for multiple offers within that niche with one domain. Just make the domain name relevant.

You can even use one domain for multi niches if you can figure out a suitable name. For example, a site about free stuff (could be anything free - downloads, samples, whatever) but targeted stuff is always the best scenario in this biz.

Yep, as others have said, you can just publish the landing pages to different subdomains as long as the primary domain is relevant to the subject of the landing page. And as @azgold said, the more targeted it is, the better it will convert. I'd also make sure you keep the domains you select professional and aligned with the brand you're projecting.

Yep, as others have said, you can just publish the landing pages to different subdomains as long as the primary domain is relevant to the subject of the landing page. And as @azgold said, the more targeted it is, the better it will convert. I'd also make sure you keep the domains you select professional and aligned with the brand you're projecting.
thanks a lot for your feedback

banners
Back