The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Difference Between On page Optimisation and off page optimisation.

bradchawla

Hi im New SEO field so plz tell me the difference between on page optimisation and off page optimisation and what tehniques are used for both on page and off page optimisation....

Last edited by a moderator:
On page optimization refers to optimizing your on page content and tags (title tag, description tag, etc.).

Off page optimization refers to link building basically.

Hi im New SEO field so plz tell me the difference between on page optimisation and off page optimisation and what tehniques are used for both on page and off page optimisation....

On page optimization - we talk about launching of website, website development( keywords, description, content), web design.

Off page optimization - It deals with organic and inorganic SEO.

On page optimization - we talk about launching of website, website development( keywords, description, content), web design.

Off page optimization - It deals with organic and inorganic SEO.

That's not correct. Not according to most people I know in the SEO world.

Minstrel already gave the correct answer.

On page optimization refers to optimizing your on page content and tags (title tag, description tag, etc.).

Off page optimization refers to link building basically.

Thanks Everybody For giving inormation about On page and off page optimiation.. but i want more inormation about on page and off page and how many tchnigues used in on page and off page otimisation..

That's a bit like asking, "How do I do SEO?"... where does one start to answer that?

I suggest you begin by reading some of the existing threads on SEO here and then refine your questions to something a little more specific.

banners
Back