“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Did you accomplish your 2014 goals?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by LukePeerFly, Jan 5, 2015.

1. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I see Oliver started a thread for our 2015 goals and I remembered the 2014 goals thread. Did you accomplish your goals?

Making goals is pointless unless we actually work to accomplish them. Go write down your 2015 goals and start working towards completing them! :)

Marc and K like this.
  2. Voluum
  3. LukePeerFly

I don't want to look like a hypocrite, so here's how I did :p

1. I did eventually get my Soylent and changed my diet. I'm not eating Soylent consistently, but I am working towards a healthier lifestyle.
    2. PeerFly had an amazing year last year.
    3. I launched Skrayp. Ninja.ly has been pushed back, but I have other projects that will be released this year.
    4. FPTraffic exceeded my goals for last year. It will be managing over 1,000,000,000 Likes by the end of this year.
    5. My blog did grow, but I hope to do better this year. Affposts saw great growth and I actually sold it last year :)

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Very happy with mine! :)

• I would say we are currently the number one free affiliate forum and growing rapidly
    • Reshaped my businesses so this did happen
    • Sold some deadwood and launched the new AffiliateFix, EntrepreneurFix and OliverKenyon.com is almost done
    • 100%, we saw HUGE growth and would say we are one out of two top landing page companies online
    • Done
    • Done, waiting for the right place
    • Bought a Mercedes C Class instead

hiimjeremy and newlxx like this.
  5. hiimjeremy

hiimjeremy Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Luke, is that Soylent mix pretty good? How are you mixing it with your diet? Read a bit about it some time ago and it seemed interesting, but I've not tried it yet.

6. LukePeerFly

Yeah, I don't mind the taste at all. At first I was trying to go 100% Soylent, but then I quickly figured out that really wasn't what I wanted to do. I'm going back and forth on how to move forward with it. They have come out with a new/better recipe that I haven't tried yet because I still have 2 boxes of the original.

Marc and hiimjeremy like this.
  7. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Yeah i did achieved my goal for 2014. Pretty happy that got into CPA and ended up achieving my goals.

8. affiliate

affiliate Affiliate affiliate

No, not at all.... But 2015 is the year!! :D

WOWWesley likes this.
  9. WOWWesley

WOWWesley Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Definitely, 2015 will be a harder I believe due to harder goals but will still be achievable!

MI