The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Did you accomplish your 2014 goals?

I don't want to look like a hypocrite, so here's how I did :p

1. Get healthy (starting Soylent in March).
2. Continue PeerFly's growth.
3. Launch Skrayp and Ninja.ly.
4. Reach 1,000 members on FPTraffic.
5. Maintain and improve my blog and affposts.

Still working towards 2 rows of awards under my avatar here on AffiliateFix too :)

1. I did eventually get my Soylent and changed my diet. I'm not eating Soylent consistently, but I am working towards a healthier lifestyle.
2. PeerFly had an amazing year last year.
3. I launched Skrayp. Ninja.ly has been pushed back, but I have other projects that will be released this year.
4. FPTraffic exceeded my goals for last year. It will be managing over 1,000,000,000 Likes by the end of this year.
5. My blog did grow, but I hope to do better this year. Affposts saw great growth and I actually sold it last year :)

• Take AffiliateFix to the top of the affiliate marketing industry
  • Successfully relaunch my holding company
  • Launch 2-3 more brands under my company
  • Establish LandingPageGuys.com as the go to place for affiliate design
  • Turn over 3x what I did last financial year
  • Save up a big enough deposit for another property
  • Buy a nice Audi

Very happy with mine! :)

• I would say we are currently the number one free affiliate forum and growing rapidly
  • Reshaped my businesses so this did happen
  • Sold some deadwood and launched the new AffiliateFix, EntrepreneurFix and OliverKenyon.com is almost done
  • 100%, we saw HUGE growth and would say we are one out of two top landing page companies online
  • Done
  • Done, waiting for the right place
  • Bought a Mercedes C Class instead

I don't want to look like a hypocrite, so here's how I did :p

1. I did eventually get my Soylent and changed my diet. I'm not eating Soylent consistently, but I am working towards a healthier lifestyle.
2. PeerFly had an amazing year last year.
3. I launched Skrayp. Ninja.ly has been pushed back, but I have other projects that will be released this year.
4. FPTraffic exceeded my goals for last year. It will be managing over 1,000,000,000 Likes by the end of this year.
5. My blog did grow, but I hope to do better this year. Affposts saw great growth and I actually sold it last year :)

Luke, is that Soylent mix pretty good? How are you mixing it with your diet? Read a bit about it some time ago and it seemed interesting, but I've not tried it yet.

Luke, is that Soylent mix pretty good? How are you mixing it with your diet? Read a bit about it some time ago and it seemed interesting, but I've not tried it yet.

Yeah, I don't mind the taste at all. At first I was trying to go 100% Soylent, but then I quickly figured out that really wasn't what I wanted to do. I'm going back and forth on how to move forward with it. They have come out with a new/better recipe that I haven't tried yet because I still have 2 boxes of the original.

MI
Back