The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Did EZineArticles get effected by G's new algo rollout?

I would suggest that everyone think closely on these figures.

Given the average low clickthrough rates I generally see, and how EZA's rankings (therefore your traffic) has lowered, is article marketing still worth the time?

If you're a great! author, would you be better using other sites?

I would still use article marketing as a means to get back links for SEO, since many article sites still have a high page rank and high authority.

I would still use article marketing as a means to get back links for SEO, since many article sites still have a high page rank and high authority.

1. They may have PagheRank but since they've been seriously devalued and deindexed by Panda I think it's safe to conclude that backlinks from those sites have also been substantially downgraded. Indeed, I think you'll find numerous reports on various webmaster sites that those people who had most of their backlinks from article repositories were also negatively affected by Panda as secondary damage.

As for "high authority", they no longer have any authority, let alone high authority.

Yes. Publishing good content on your OWN site that people will want to quote and link to.

banners
Back