The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Did Anyone Make Money From Youtube?

sam11

affiliate
I didn't know about this until recently. It appears that you can make $10-$20 per 1000 views on Youtube.com! Has anyone done this? I've also heard that the number of likes and dislikes is somewhat relevant for the money you can make. I just heard this through a friend of a friend so I don't know if everything is true or not. Hopefully someone here knows or does this already.

If someone does this, could you please share some details? I'm thinking about doing this myself but need some information before starting.

Once you have an established channel you can make that much. I think its part of their partner program. It can take some time to actually get a partner account though. I know people who have been more successful getting things off their amazon wish list instead of money from youtube because of viewers sending them gifts. I think people genuinely want to pay for good content created and if you offer a way they are going to use it and you'll bank for it.

No, I have not made any money from YouTube till but have heard that one can earn for the Google Ads on their YouTube videos through Google Adsense.

Many people are making money through youtube. There are two known ways, youtube partnership and using affiliate links.

I have been wanting to join in the Youtube partnership program, but I don't really have anything unique to upload yet. I've heard that you could generate a good amount of monthly income from there if you make something that generates a lot of views, but I'm having trouble thinking of something that hasn't already been done to death. :D

You have to become a partner on Youtube in order to see decent earnings, which means you have to have a fanbase that supports you. I've been trying to produce videos recently, but I feel I won't be successful in the end. I have everything set up, I even bought a good mic, but the only thing holding me back is failure. Hopefully, I can pick up by the end of this month and start producing videos. I still have a lot to learn about Youtube.

Really? I an really make money out of the videos that I made? Now that a good news!. We do have a plan of making a short film just for fun on a weekend. But if this is really true, then we will make it more enjoyable for everyone and perhaps, if luck is on our side, there will be a fan page.

I wouldn't count on making much until you build up a following. I know people are making money from youtube. But, they have spent a lot of time and effort putting together helpful or entertaining content. Be prepared for your beginning efforts to be hit and miss as far as views or likes go, that is. Not every video goes "viral." Good luck with your project!

Besides the Adsense ads, people make money on youtube by promoting their websites or blogs. Also, product reviews or demonstration videos can be used to boost sales for merchants of all kinds.

Besides the Adsense ads, people make money on youtube by promoting their websites or blogs. Also, product reviews or demonstration videos can be used to boost sales for merchants of all kinds.

I plan on using Youtube to promote my blogs, but I guess the only way to make money with ads is via Adsense, shame I was banned for maybe breaking their rules in the future! :rolleyes:

Youtube videos can be monetized by Google Adsense...

Early last year, I was invited by Youtube to monetize my videos. I accepted the invitation. It turned out to be Adsense.
At the time I had 20 videos in my channel, all of them were home made videos of mine. I was getting total 200~300 views a day. Not much... but since they invited me, why not?

I was getting around $0.4~0.5 per day from a few clicks. (not once I clicked my own ads).

Then on the 12th day, they disabled my Adsense account for "Risk of invalid clicks". That "risk" mean there wasn't anything wrong, but somehow their flawed automatic bots think something (might) go wrong in the future... what loads of crap!

I tried to appeal. All I got was automated messages. They will not tell me exactly what they think was wrong. I couldn't even get a human to talk to me.

That was how it went.

Don't try it! Adsense is extremely unstable income. It is even stated in their agreement that you can be banned any time for no reason!

Youtube videos can be monetized by Google Adsense...

Early last year, I was invited by Youtube to monetize my videos. I accepted the invitation. It turned out to be Adsense.
At the time I had 20 videos in my channel, all of them were home made videos of mine. I was getting total 200~300 views a day. Not much... but since they invited me, why not?

I was getting around $0.4~0.5 per day from a few clicks. (not once I clicked my own ads).

Then on the 12th day, they disabled my Adsense account for "Risk of invalid clicks". That "risk" mean there wasn't anything wrong, but somehow their flawed automatic bots think something (might) go wrong in the future... what loads of crap!

I tried to appeal. All I got was automated messages. They will not tell me exactly what they think was wrong. I couldn't even get a human to talk to me.

That was how it went.

Don't try it! Adsense is extremely unstable income. It is even stated in their agreement that you can be banned any time for no reason!

This is what happened to me, I was never stupid enough to click on my own links and had my account for a number of years and then they suddenly emailed me and said they think I might pose a risk in the future. I did not try and appeal because I don't know of ANYONE who had managed to successfully appeal.

How about those who cover some music? I hope they will also be recognized and be paid for what they did. I mean they are doing the best they could do to put some justice into the songs that they covered. But then again, who will be willing to pay for such cover, right? I mean it would be great if the cover was great and being seen by Oprah and all. Not all of those who are really good were given the chance to be recognized and obviously be paid.

This is what happened to me, I was never stupid enough to click on my own links and had my account for a number of years and then they suddenly emailed me and said they think I might pose a risk in the future. I did not try and appeal because I don't know of ANYONE who had managed to successfully appeal.

Yeah, the success rate of appeal is less than 1% from what I have heard. Basically all of these appeal forms are "processed" in India. I got the automated email about my appeal failed 6am in the morning U.S. eastern time...

These guys basically treat all publishers like suspects instead of business partners.

Unless you are famous, and have millions followers on the internet for you to complain to if you are banned. You are out of luck. Google will ignore you and the don't give a damn about it.

Yeah, the success rate of appeal is less than 1% from what I have heard. Basically all of these appeal forms are "processed" in India. I got the automated email about my appeal failed 6am in the morning U.S. eastern time...

These guys basically treat all publishers like suspects instead of business partners.

Unless you are famous, and have millions followers on the internet for you to complain to if you are banned. You are out of luck. Google will ignore you and the don't give a damn about it.

Sadly you are 100% right, as I have mentioned before if it wasn't for Adsense treating me in this way then I would never have discovered Media.Net, so I should thank them for that as I'm earning more with them.

I have made money from Youtube, but only with AdSense. I am trying to find other ways to make money with Youtube that would be more profitable.

Sadly you are 100% right, as I have mentioned before if it wasn't for Adsense treating me in this way then I would never have discovered Media.Net, so I should thank them for that as I'm earning more with them.

How is media.net treating you?
Is their support great? How is the revenue compare to Adsense?

I have applied a long time ago... never heard back from them for some reason. Maybe the application was lost somehow. My site has been accepted by BuySellAds and a bunch of high requirement ad networks. There is no reason for them not to reply at least...

I have made money from Youtube, but only with AdSense. I am trying to find other ways to make money with Youtube that would be more profitable.
You can make videos to promote products to make money. Put some affiliation links in the video descriptions.

How is media.net treating you?
Is their support great? How is the revenue compare to Adsense?

I have applied a long time ago... never heard back from them for some reason. Maybe the application was lost somehow. My site has been accepted by BuySellAds and a bunch of high requirement ad networks. There is no reason for them not to reply at least...

My only gripe about them is that the ad units only display text ads. The other day somebody click an ad on one of my smaller blogs and I was paid $5.96 for it. They do reply to support emails with an actual person, unlike Adsense who send automated replies. I'd try again. :)

I am trying to do some covers on some music will that even make some money? I mean with some good vocals and instruments added. I really don't know about music if it will give you a dollar or two, I'm pretty sure you know what I am talking about. There are a whole of bands doing some covers, but I don't know if they were able to make some money out of it.

MI
Back