The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Diamond Jewelry - 20% comission

V.R.96

affiliate
A family owned diamond jewelry business is looking to expand online.
Our products are: rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, etc. made with high quality diamonds and gold.

I have a marketing degree myself, but am heavily involved in the production in my fathers' workshop lately so we would like to find an affiliate who can drive sales for diamond jewelry priced 1000 - 10 000 euros.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, thank you.

We are specialized in custom jewelry but due to a recent increase in stock piece orders we're doing both. I noticed personally people prefer seeing a piece in person rather than discuss/design a unique piece, I imagine this is especially true for online sales. So for the affiliate marketng we'd start off with stock pieces of which we can provide pictures and all needed information for the end-consumer, and later as the relationship with the affiliate develops, work out a model for custom orders.

Would you have any advice on where I could look most effectively for the right candidate? I have been searching actively for two days and have come to the conclusion that most merchants in the jewelry niche have their own affiliate program and rarely go above 15% comission. I'm willing to pay extra for someone that could drive any results and figured this forum would be more effective than joining random facebook groups where most posts are about binary options..

I've just checked them out, it's US only I see. Unfortunately I'm EU based.
Thanks for the direction though, I will be looking for networks I suppose.
Do you have any experience with them? (networks in general)

banners
Back