“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DFY System For CPA

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Akintunde Felix, Sep 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Akintunde Felix

Akintunde Felix Affiliate affiliate

Hello Everyone, It's been a while since i cam here, Been kind of busy.

Now here is the thing, I was talking to a friend recently about CPA offers and other things and he made mention of DFY system and i was like what's that, and he explained in his own way.

But i'm not still clear about what it meant and i did a bit googling, then i saw what it meant.

Now my question are.

1. Over the period of time you have been into CPA marketing, Have you ever tried the DFY system ?

2. What's your take on it ?

3. Do you have people who are into this ? (Individuals with great reputations)

4. Lastly, Is it advisable. ;);)

Now i await brilliant minds in this great forum to give me their opinions.

2. Voluum
  3. hypefree

hypefree Affiliate affiliate

Just so I understand what you mean by DFY (Done for you), did you mean like you pay X amount of $ and they do all the work for you and give you back the X amount of dollars plus some profit to you for doing the work for you?

4. Akintunde Felix

Akintunde Felix Affiliate affiliate

No, According to my friend, He said his paying the Guy for a working model, which i guess will involve the person setting up a working campaign, ad account and other things to make sure he gets is investment back and subsequent returns.

MI