The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

DFY System For CPA

Hello Everyone, It's been a while since i cam here, Been kind of busy.

Now here is the thing, I was talking to a friend recently about CPA offers and other things and he made mention of DFY system and i was like what's that, and he explained in his own way.

But i'm not still clear about what it meant and i did a bit googling, then i saw what it meant.

Now my question are.

1. Over the period of time you have been into CPA marketing, Have you ever tried the DFY system ?

2. What's your take on it ?

3. Do you have people who are into this ? (Individuals with great reputations)

4. Lastly, Is it advisable. ;);)

Now i await brilliant minds in this great forum to give me their opinions.

Just so I understand what you mean by DFY (Done for you), did you mean like you pay X amount of $ and they do all the work for you and give you back the X amount of dollars plus some profit to you for doing the work for you?

Just so I understand what you mean by DFY (Done for you), did you mean like you pay X amount of $ and they do all the work for you and give you back the X amount of dollars plus some profit to you for doing the work for you?

No, According to my friend, He said his paying the Guy for a working model, which i guess will involve the person setting up a working campaign, ad account and other things to make sure he gets is investment back and subsequent returns.

banners
Back