The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

design contents

Jessy,
It would have been nice for you to say hello or something like that before posting a spammy post. It would also have been even nicer if you post it in the appropriate forum.

I'm amazed this post is still here. Shows what a tollerant chap our host is.

I wouldn't be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never saw the original post.

That said, you really have to give newbies the benefit of the doubt sometimes. You never know how long they've been browsing the site prior to registering and posting so they may not be familiar with the sites workings. I try and get familiar with the site prior to registering/posting but I have messed up posting at new sites (hell even at sites I work) from time to time.

Anyway, welcome to UK Webmaster World. Please try and browse the forums and add your content in the appropriate category.

crowebird said:
Then the rules section should have a READ ME FIRST!
or new members get directed to a page on registration.

I can't remember what I had to go through when registering but rarely read much except all the registration info I have to input. Personally I try and get my info from the forum body itself but I'm sure that everyones different.

In my oppinion, it is straight forward Netiquet.
You don't just join a forum and then on your first post make a sales/promotional punt.

Yeah, I agree. Plus, especially on a webmaster related forum, it's a good way to get your host to shut your site down.

banners
Back