The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Delete my account

0dollerhost

Please delete my account sick of the bs spam from this bs site and no way to unsubscribe

Are you blind or do you not see the massive unsubscribe button on the emails you receive?
I came on here looking to see if others have had issues and found this thread. I've had about 20 emails so far today - the same email is coming in every half hour.

The subject is "Once your account is approved, please confirm your account and introduce yourself." - something is triggering this over and over again.

The unsubscribe link is broken!

That sucks. I don't know why it's happening but I know they're working on getting it fixed.

First day on a new platform - birthing pains.

Still, sorry you're getting those!

I came on here looking to see if others have had issues and found this thread. I've had about 20 emails so far today - the same email is coming in every half hour.

The subject is "Once your account is approved, please confirm your account and introduce yourself." - something is triggering this over and over again.

If you're using Gmail just mark one of them as spam and they'll all disappear. I also received a lot of emails yesterday.

If you're using Gmail just mark one of them as spam and they'll all disappear. I also received a lot of emails yesterday.
I'm not and also that won't do the forum much good because the more that gets flagged as spam the more likely all their mails will be flagged as spam - that won't help the forum long term.

"Once your account is approved, please confirm your account and introduce yourself."

Think I got 100 emails already with this...
Doesn't matter if I unsubcribe or not..

Please fix this!!

@azgold

I'm not and also that won't do the forum much good because the more that gets flagged as spam the more likely all their mails will be flagged as spam - that won't help the forum long term.
Shouldn't spam me then! ;)
There's a spam folder for a reason; it's for spam.

Although yes, it is getting a bit silly now. They keep coming and it might be an idea for them to turn off notifications, for now at least, as it will now be causing damage.

I did kinda feel that community spirit and all that, it might be nice not to flag it.
You can try going to Preferences and turning off the receive emails option. Trick will be remembering to turn it back on, once that bug is worked out.

Shouldn't spam me then! ;)
There's a spam folder for a reason; it's for spam.
Yes, it is... But according to Wikipedia "Email spam, also referred to as junk email, is unsolicited messages sent in bulk by email"

The mails you are seeing are not likely being sent in bulk to huge email lists...
They're the result of a technical issue which is now known and will hopefully soon be fixed.

Not likely but worst case, if enough of us flag the mails from Affiliatefix as spam the domain will be blacklisted...

What will we win if this happens?

You can try going to Preferences and turning off the receive emails option. Trick will be remembering to turn it back on, once that bug is worked out.
Whoever fixes it might let us know in this thread? The ones affected are already watching it...

Sadly I have turned off all notifications (pretty sure I unticked everything) and they are still coming anyway.
I supposed you deselected the email notifications ...

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 14.59.02.png

I suspect the other notifications are not related to emails but just ring (and show when you click) the bell (top right)

I'm so sorry guys, wish I had an instant remedy for you but I just don't. It's a brand new platform update as of yesterday and things are still getting sorted out.

For some reason, some members are having this annoying issue, while others are not.

Does your email give you the option to create a rule to have all AFix mail go to a folder, rather than pop into your inbox until the issue is fixed?

banners
Back